Question Dump

Soooooo I'm terrible at keeping up with your questions, whoops. I'll try to answer as many as I can in this chapter; but if I don't, I will answer at some point in time. Also, if you have any questions for me, leave them in the comments or drop them in the DMs. Without further ado, let's get to answering some of y'alls questions.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.

Big Plans or 8 Letters?
Both. Why choose?

Any new information on your new book?
Well, I love how you're snooping for sneak peeks and spoilers but you will have to wait until February 26th love, wouldn't want EVERYTHING to be spoiled.

Update Secrets please?
I'm working on a new chapter; however, you should know that it is coming to an end. I know, it's sad, but after that I will take a little break and Jonah's fanfiction will come out.

Are you, Kaylee (kdizzlebaby ), Julia (julesmarie32 ) internet best friends or best friends in real life?
Yes, we're best friends in real life, we all go to the same school.

Instagram Username?
DM me for my username ;)

Is beauty skin deep? I feel like I'm so ugly and nobody likes me.
Beauty is skin deep to any stranger you meet; but the second that stranger gets to know you, then that beauty extends from not only your skin but to your heart. I know you might not think you're beautiful, but you are. Just because you aren't what society wants, it doesn't mean you aren't stunning in your own way. Trust me honey, the second you realize that life is too short to hate certain features that make you who you are, that's the second you realize how pointless looks are. Besides, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that you're stuck with yourself for forever. People will come and go, strangers will hate and leave, but you will always be you and you need to stop saying mean things to yourself.

Is The Next Generation still coming out? Or will you just write your own books?
I'm still fully intentional about releasing that book AFTER Jonah's fanfiction, so don't worry.

What does a successful relationship look like to you?
Well I couldn't say, I've never truly been in a successful relationship.

What grade are you in?
I won't say exactly, but I will say that I am an underclassmen in high school.

Alright, that's all I have time to answer questions. I know I have a lot more, but I PROMISE I WILL ANSWER THEM WHEN I CAN, so if you sent me anything, don't worry.