CHAPTER 22- BUCKET LIST

It confirmed that IAM in last stages. It already progressed to most of my VITAL ORGANS.
Only few months left to leave the world.
We both knew well that, at this stage I can't get any treatment but still we requested doctor to show some thread of chance to make me alive.
We cried and went home.
Evan completely lost himself. He couldn't take it granted. He was not leaving me single minute. He was holding me and crying louder.
But later I made myself confident. I dialled up to boo and asked him to come. Actually they came to celebrate the moment, that I and Evan are going to become parents. They are seemed to be very happy. We tried to be normal but we couldn't. I sounded casual, but inside I was crying. Boo sensed something fishy.
He asked me -" what's the matter"?
I showed him the reports. They were shocked.
Apart from leaving this world, I couldn't give kids to Evan. This pissed me so hardly. So I got an idea.
I said-"Ok! I know you are worried for me. I want a favour from you. "
They asked me-" what?"
"I don't want to punish my kid for my fate. My kid should not become victim. So I decided for the process of surrogacy. Initially they did not accept but later with my force, they accepted."
I felt this will be the most beautiful gift  from my side to Evan.
We went to hospital and does all required entities for surrogacy.
Whenever we four were together, even happiness get jealous, seeing us smiling and freaking.
But that day, all of our faded smiles , pale faces appeared to me so scary.
I said - " Life is so strange. Right?".
Then boo asked-" why? About what?"
Then I said-" whenever I start sulking on you people that, you are not spending time with me. You all would console me by saying that, Everyone  loves you. Today it was proved that, Even god loves me so much, such that he also want to spend time with me".
They all hugged me and cried.
Hansini always stayed with me and took care of me like mother. None of our family members knew about my disease. Boo and Evan consulted many doctors and researched in many ways but it became so severe.
Slowly, I started losing hair, I became weak, I lost weight.
This made Evan mentally weak.
One month passed.
Evan sat beside to me. His eyes were moist when he came near me. At that moment, I forgot to think about the present or Future. His eyes spoke that, our memories from the past crawls up to you and wherever you are, you will be happy till my last breath.
We hugged and kissed.
One day, Evan found a page In my diary.
"LIFE- It includes joy, happiness, sorrow and every emotion. When we are kids, we like something but as we grow older we find it silly. It doesn't mean that we changed. We just started knowing the true colours of world. We are becoming mature. No one can decide what's going to be next in our life , and nothing can be changed for being regret for things happened in life. Forgive people. Being human is the biggest achievement. Already we achieved by having birth as human being. The other targets are just making our life. So keep smiling. Spread smiles. Smile is the only thing which adds beauty to our life and the people around when u look back."
By seeing this, Boo told to Evan that, "This is not the right way to make her last days."
They found my diary and decided to fulfill my dreams.
They had decided to give me happiness in last few days, which I wished to have in my entire life.
They opened my diary.
They started reading
  MY BUCKET LIST
1. SKY DIVING
2. TRY EVERY DISH PRESENT OVER THE WORLD
3. VISIT PARIS AND PROPOSE TO EVAN AT THE TOP OF EIFFEL TOWER.
4. I SHOULD TELL TO MY PARENTS ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH EVAN BEFORE MARRIAGE.
5.SPEND A WHOLE NIGHT CAMPING UNDER STARS WITH EVAN.
6. PLAY GUITAR WITH MY OWN COMPOSED SONG IN THE CROWD.
7. TO ATTEND CONCERTS OF ALL MY FAVORITE MUSIC BAND.
8. DO SOMETHING GREAT TO PUBLIC.
9.RECEIVE PURE LOVE TILL MY LAST BREATH.
10. TO SPEND A DAY WITH IN A TRIP WITH MY FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS TOGETHER.
11. TO PUBLISH A BOOK OF MY LIFE STORY.
They closed diary.
They started to make me happy by fulfilling my wishes and they never let me fall down.
Authors Note: I hope, even u fulfill her wish by reading her story. So that U also DO NOT LET HERSELF FALL.
                  * THANK YOU*
                       -ANUSHA YELAGANDULA