ski mask

"Stokeley" I called out

"Is that you?" My voice rang through our mansion. All I heard was silence.

"It's 4:34am he should be here by now" I groaned to myself. I forced myself out of bed and wandered around our home calling out his name.

"Stokeley!" I yelled this time

"Yes baby" his raspy voice called out

"Where are you?" I yelled rubbing my eyes

"Living room" his voice cracked as he spoke. Uh oh I thought to myself. I walked into the living room only to see Stokeley on the floor with a bottle of Hennessy and pictures of him and Jahseh sprawled all over the floor. I took one look at him and knew he was hurting. I sat next to him, silently not knowing how I was going to comfort him this time. Finally he spoke.

"I-I miss him" Stokeley's voice was filled with emotion

"We all do, we all do" I sighed tearing up looking at Jahseh's beautiful smile in the photograph I was holding

"It's only been a month and I" he paused taking a sip of his bottle

"I understand Stokeley, you're in pain. You loved him, and he loved you. He wouldn't want you drinking like this" I spoke softly. I slowly grabbed the bottle from Stokeley. He sobbed shaking his head.

"Please don't cry, please" I begged him , I hated seeing him like this. I hugged him as he cried on my shoulder for what felt like hours. I was finally able to get him into bed.

"Goodnight Stokeley, I love you" I whispered in his ear as he fell asleep.

/Jah we miss you/ 🖤 LLJ