keith powers

"I want it" I whined

"You already have a Jeep" Keith said clenching his jaw looking at the car that looked similar to the one he bought me a couple months ago.

"But-" I said getting cut off by Keith saying

"No that's stupid I'm not getting you another Jeep in the same color"

"Fine" I said through gritted teeth, we walked out of the dealership, I walked ahead of Keith I was extremely upset with him. I got to the car which was unlocked. I sat in the car crossing my arms. A couple minutes later Keith got to the car. I was crying silently.

"Oh, you got a attitude now" Keith said chuckling. I stayed quiet looking out the window. Once we arrived home I rushed into the house running upstairs slamming our bedroom door. I took of my clothes to take a bath. I poured bubbles into the hot water. I sat in the water, I cried silently to myself. Keith walked into the bathroom 20 minutes later leaning against the sink counter. He was shirtless, only wearing grey sweatpants. I could see his print, I side eyed him.

"Like what you see" Keith said smiling

"No" I mumbled looking away. Keith approached the bathtub. He lowered himself down to my level. He was really close to my face.

"Huh? I couldn't hear you" Keith said standing up removing his sweatpants, he got into the tub sitting across from me.

"I said no, you don't have an effect on me" I said pushing my body lower into the water. Keith placed his hand on my boob gripping it lightly as he leaned over and kissed my neck.

"Now?" He said continuing to suck on my neck, he sucked harshly on my sweet spot, I gripped the side of tub.

"No" I spoke firmly. Keith locked eyes with me, my face was stern. He touched my vagina slightly, my eyes closed a little bit by that movement. He slowly rubbed my clit, he kissed me harshly, I didn't kiss back. Keith bit my lip causing me to kiss him back. We fought over dominance, he won. I was struggling to hold in my moans as Keith went faster with his fingers. I stared at Keith's beautiful face, he bit his lip.

"So... fucking... fine" I breathed out

"Thanks baby" Keith whispered into my ear

"Moan, I know you want to" Keith said now finger fucking me roughly. I know Keith was becoming irritated at my silence.

Keith's POV

Aliyah was quiet, I fucking hate that. I just wanna hear her moan my name out one time, just one. I spread her legs, I gave her a death stare. I rubbed my tip up and down her pussy, she furrowed her eyebrows, her lips parted slightly. I was done playing nice she doesn't deserve it, i was gonna make her beg.

"Stop" Aliyah said

"Stop what" I said with a smirk

"Stop. Fucking. Teasing. Me" she breathed out

"Can't hear you" I said

"Please fuck me" she cried out. I immediately inserted myself into her. I gave her zero time to adjust. I pushed myself in and out of her, the water in the tub was splashing around everywhere.

"What's my name?" I said pounding myself into her

"D-" she didn't finish her sentence

"Use your words babygirl" I said spreading her legs some more

"D-Daddy I'm c-close" she whimpered. I loved hearing her voice cry and whine

"You can't cum" I said rubbing her clit roughly. I felt a warm liquid on my dick. I looked at her furiously. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I sat on our bed, I threw her over my knee. I slapped her ass hard.

"Ow" she said as I repeatedly slapped her ass

"What did I say" I groaned looking down at her as she squirmed around

"You s-said d-don't c-cum and I d-did" she breathed out. I pushed her between my legs. She sucked on my tip, I grabbed her head and pushed her mouth further down on me. She bobbed her head up and down on my dick.

"Fuck princess" I groaned

Aliyah's POV

Hearing him call me princess made me go crazy. I felt him twitch so I sucked harder. He came and I swallowed. I looked up at him

"Come on" Keith said putting on some shorts, I threw on one of his shirts.

"Jump up" Keith instructed me to jump in his arms. He kissed me, I kissed him back passionately.

"Close your eyes" Keith said. I shut them a few minutes later Keith told me to open them. I saw the Jeep I wanted from earlier in our garage. I jumped up and down excited.

"No way" I screamed wrapping my arms around Keith

"Yes way" he said handing me the keys. I rushed over to the car kissing it.

"Oh my god you're so extra" Keith said rolling his eyes.

/please vote !\