asap rocky

Rakim and I are currently in a argument about him coming home late.

"It's 6am" I said calmly, tired of arguing with him

"I don't know why you're acting brand new, you knew what it was when you decided too marry me" Rakim said shrugging his shoulders

"Okay, you're right" I said as I stood up to go to my closet. I grabbed some hoodies, underwear, leggings and other clothes. I threw them into a duffle bag.

"What are you doing" Rakim said leaning against the closet wall

"I'm leaving for awhile" I said holding back tears. I can't continue to live like this.

"Going where" Rakim said glaring me down

"To Xavier's House" I said finishing up packing, I walked passed Rakim and grabbed my phone. I called Xavier.

"Xavier, come get me" I spoke into my phone tears streaming down my face. My phone was snatched out of my hands.

"Xavier, don't come over here. I'm warning you" Rakim hissed at Xavier through the phone. I glared at Rakim trying to jump up and get my phone, I was too short.

"I. Hate. You" I screamed at Rakim, I pushed him out of my way. He grabbed my arm.

"Why are you acting like this?" Rakim yelled at me

"I'm tired of you treating me like this, when will I become a priority. You made vows to me... remember that" I yelled at him yanking my arm away.

"Baby" Rakim said chasing after me

"Go away" I yelled while locking myself in the bathroom

"Don't do this" Rakim said trying to open the door. I was tired, i stayed up all night waiting for Rakim. I fell asleep, when I awoke I was in our bed. I looked over and saw Rakim laying beside me with his arm over me. I tried getting out his grip.

"No" Rakim said, he was awake

"Please let me leave" I said fighting against him. Rakim started kissing the back of neck. He bite lightly at my shoulder. I closed my eyes, I was tired of fighting. Rakim softy massaged my left boob. I moaned softy as Rakim sucked on my soft spot. My back was facing him but I could feel his smirk against my shoulder. He slipped his hand into my underwear.

"What ar" was all I could said as Rakim started playing with me. I moaned into my arm as Rakim fingered me.

"You know I love you, I would do anything for you" Rakim whispered huskily into my ear turning me on even more

"You d-don't act l-like it" I gasped out as Rakim picked up his pace

"I work a lot so you don't have too" Rakim said pulling me over so I was now facing him. He was still stroking me with his fingers. I put my leg up on his so he could go deeper.

"I" I breathed out

"Know... but I hate.. being a-alone" I said in between moans.

"You want me at home so I can touch you like this princess?" Rakim asked kissing me. I nodded moaning louder.

"You like when daddy touches you don't you?" Rakim asked. I was so close to cumming I couldn't even talk. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Princess can't talk" Rakim said more to himself chuckling. Suddenly I felt Rakim's mouth attack me. He licked my clit fast as he still fingered me with two fingers. I was about to cum, I tried pushing myself away from Rakim but he held down my stomach eating me faster.

"Stop fighting it, cum for me" Rakim said making eye contact with me. I shook my head no holding myself together. Rakim glared at me as he worked harder, he went faster and deeper with his fingers. I squirmed around. I released into Rakim's mouth. He licked me clean. I let out a deep breath, I felt embarrassed because I had never came inside of someone's mouth before. Rakim climbed on top of me kissing me slowly.

"How was it?" Rakim asked as tears slipped down my face. The pleasure was unbearable and he didn't go easy but I loved it.

"Oh no, fuck, I'm sorry baby , I thought you liked it. That won't ever happen again please don't be upset with me" Rakim said concerned kissing my hand and wiping my tears away.

"Felt good, didn't hurt... me" was all I managed to get out causing Rakim too chuckle.

"Did you mean it when you said you hated me?" Rakim asked me looking sad. I sat up slowly still recovering.

"I was just upset, I love you so much" I said kissing his jawline as he smiled to himself.