put and left (1)

Edd's POV

I was left here since I was only 3, dropped off and sold by someone I thought lived me but when that person heard how much they be getting she.. she....... Sold me..
I sat in my tent, the only shelter we kids where giving, we share it with someone else, me I share my with a kid named tom. He's really nice and he's like a big brother to me, right now I'm 6 going to be 7 soon. Tom is already 7 so sometimes he teases me. I laid in my brokenish bed as tom slept. I went to think about everything, there's this guy that's gonna be doing tests on us tomarow for the fisrt time... I know he or she won't be gentle... They never where... As I thought I slowly started to drift to sleep. Tomaorow was all the same... Like everyday... The same..... Like... Always.

TOM'S POV

Morning soon came and food will be serving soon so I got up adn walked over to edd and shoke him awake, he growned some and looked at me. "What is it? Is it morning already..?" He said softly
"Sadly yes, but Matt said he'd have something special for us" to said "we need to get to it before it runs out!" Tom shook edd awake.
"Okok! I'm up" edd said as he sat up. Once up we walked to the table where food was being served.
Mat was dishing out some food then turned to see me and edd, he smiled "hello there boys" he said as he handed us both a bowl most likely smashed eggs, it was ok.. kinda.
"Hello!!" Edd said cheerfully
"Hi" I spoke as I took my bowl and edd did soon after.
"So, I got you both something, edd you fisrt" Matt said as he brought out a can of cola, edds eyes brightened as he seen it, he screamed with glee and took it "thank you thank you!!" He said. Cola alsways been his favorite. I chuckled and Matt turned to me
"And you now" he said as he brought out a bear, it was a teddy bear, brown fur and a black line I guess resimbles eyes.
"This here his tommy bear, I had him when I was younger, I'm giving it to you since I trust you to take care of it ok tom?" Matt said
"Yes" I said and took it and hugged on it.

This was good start but it won't be for long.