run away (7)

Edd's POV

Edd woke up to a growling and grunting sound, he was confused but kept his eyes clossed the whole time not really caring at fisrt but it never stopped and his concern only got worse from there. He opened his eyes and to his shame it was pitch black which means it must be 12-5 am right now. He waitted for a little litting his eyes get used tothe dark and soonhe was able to see somewhat better now. He looked to where the sohnd was and to his suprise it was on toms bed. The showdow figure was huge and it was slupped on his bed. Edd got up slowly trying to alurt this being, to late since when edd sat up and started to get up the creacher stopped and faced edd. It growled and edd could see one big black eye staribg at him in a deadly glare. Edd didnt tske the tims to seethe rest. He ran outof the tent screaming which awoke the other kids to which made them scream, this made some of the workers see wbats going on and when they saw this thing chacing and killing some of the kids they called up some peaple to help deal with it. Edd ran and soon tripped on a rope and fell to the ground with a thud. Some workers stood in front of him. He looked up to see them holding guns or something and they started to shoot at the creatcher. Edd soon passed out after that.

Toms POV

I woke up in a all white room. There where peaple dressed in all white all around me. Some where writing things and others where talking to each other. One spoke up "hes up"
"Uh.." I said "where am i?" I asked and non answered me, but one did and his voice was all to familer. I dont remember his name but i do know he was red.