Chapter. 1

Tryatan's P.O.V

Every day, I wake up to this thought that today might be the day when Jessica will come back. She will hug me like she used to and will reassure me that she'll never ever leave me that lonely and sad ever again.

But that's what I wish everyday not what I get everyday. 

Jessica was my everything and she will always be my everything. She made me a different person altogether. A good kind of different. She changed my whole life. 

Till today, only the feeling of her presence somewhere in this world keeps reminding me that it doesn't cost anything to be a nice person instead all you get back is love and cherish from the other side.

She has taught me a lot of things. Not only about love and life but also in academics. She helped me a lot to improve my grades in high school. She changed me, a reckless rude guy, to a peace loving man. That's the speciality of every girl, they bring out the best in you no matter how much of an asshole you are.

But that particular day... still keeps playing and replaying in my head. The cursed day that took away all my happiness.

"Mom, dad, you guys go ahead I'll be there in just few minutes."  Jessica said to her  parents who were sitting in the back seat of my car.

"Sure honey, take your time and oh, Trystan thank you so much for the ride. I have got the best son-in-law." Jessica's Mother winked at her, teasing her.

I laughed and said, "It's all my pleasure."

And then it was only me and Jessica in the car.

"Do you really have to go, Jess?" I asked.

"Indeed, but I promise I will return soon." She said leaning forward and placing a soft and short kiss on my lips.

I looked at her with my best puppy dog face. She sighed and started to unclip her necklace.

"Here, take this." She handed me the necklace she always wear, "This will sure keep reminding  you that sometimes it's better to let go."

"Fuck, I can't. They don't even treat me like their own child. If they had to do this then why did they adopt me at first place?" I said. 

She leaned forward and hugged me tightly.. "I can't Jess. I can't anymore..."  I said as I hugged her back.

"Shhh... it's okay to sometimes be nice to evwn those  who don't treat you quite well.." I felt her  voice crack and that made me cry too.

She pushed herself back, with her hands still around my neck, "I don't want a sad good bye, Trystan.. I want that charming smile of yours."

I smiled and reached into pocket to fetch out the bracelet I bought for her.

"I bought you this." I said handing her the simple yet beautiful rose gold bracelet.

"Oh My God, Trystan, this is so pretty. I love this. Dang, you're spoiling me with all these presents." She laughed and that made me laugh as well.

"I love you."  I said smiling and looking at her and only her. Nothing around us mattered right now. All it matters are these small moments that we share we eachother.

"I love you, too." She said staring back with those beautiful eyes. Find yourself a girl who looks at you like that.

We kissed for a good two minutes before she gave me a last hug and went out of the car.