Chapter 3

Eva's P.O.V

After I was done with keeping all my clothes in the drawer, I ate some snacks that I kept before leaving house.

Everything was good and settled except my room partner.

To be honest, the room was pretty soothing. The light sunshine that entered the room from the window made the room peaceful throughout the day. Black furniture and white walls made it aesthetically pleasing.

I find myself fitting here pretty easily.

____

It was four in the evening when I woke up from a power nap all because of my room mate, what was his name again? Whatever.

I mean who enters a room while talking to their friend whose literally at the other side of the corridor. It's basically shouting.

"Hey." He greets me with his sweet smile, which I'm pretty sure wins every dumb girls heart, "Looks like a hurricane stroke you."

"If you call your shouting a hurricane, then yes." I replied.

"Oh sorry about that. He was telling me our plans for tonight. Would you like to join us? We are just going to hang out in this garden kind of a thing we have in the campus."

"Yeah, I'm down for that." I answered.

"So, you're from Alexandra, Virginia?" He asked.

"Oh, so you're a stalker too?" I replied.

"What do you mean by 'too'?"

"No, I mean you're a creep too." He gave me a blank look, "Wait, nobody told you that before?"

"Uhh, not really, maybe I was never creepy around them, or maybe it's just you." He replied.

How does he always manage to shut my mouth?

"Anyways, how was your day?" He asked.

"Why do you care?"

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

I am not stubborn.

"Shut up."

"Whatever."

He pulled out his drawer and picked a pair of Adidas track pants and a black shirt.

And in a swipe his shirt was off.

"What the fuck, Trystan?!" I shouted while immediately covering my eyes with my palms.

"What? I am not used to a room partner, that also a girl, staring at me. I do this everyday. And it's not like as if I am showing you my intimate parts."

"Oh my God! Can you just go and change some fucking where else?"

"I have already changed." He said, as if it was the very normal thing to do.

I slowly uncovered my eyes, making sure I don't see a naked Trystan standing there.

"Don't do that again." I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Because you wouldn't be able to control your feelings, huh?" He taunted me.

"My feelings would rather go and dive into a pool full of dead, rotting and smelling fishes than to waste their very precious time on you." Oof, I am so Savage.

"Mhm, you're absolutely right." I do not like that tone.
____

"so, I am going to meet your friends now?" I asked.

"Yup but stay away from the bad guys." He warned.

"So, you're saying that your friends might be bad guys?" I inquired.