Chapter 2-The Burning City

(Y/N) PoV
Mashu:senpai please wake up senpai,maybe I should use the official title,Master wake up. If you don't wake up I will kill you.
After hearing that she will kill me I began to wake up seeing Fou licking my cheeks and Mashu in a new outfit

(Y/N): did you just say you will kill me and what happened to you?Mashu: no what meant is that you will be killed if you don't wake up because an enemy skeleton is going near us please take care of your sister while I eradicate the threat

Mashu: no what meant is that you will be killed if you don't wake up because an enemy skeleton is going near us please take care of your sister while I eradicate the threat.
I looked at Gudako seeing her asleep looks like the rayshift makes her lose consciousness I then switched my attention to Mashu who is fighting a group skeleton it doesn't look strong but Mashu smash them flat with her shield
Mashu: phew I have my worries but it looks like I won, anyway are you hurt senpai? Does your stomach hurt or does it feel heavy?
(Y/N): Mashu What happened to you you suddenly changed clothes and become more powerful?
Mashu: it's because of the—
She was interrupted by a hologram of Dr Roman
Roman: Finaly I got through hello! Do you read me ?!
Mashu: this is Mash kyrielight an member of A team I've completed the rayshift to Singularity F, My only companions are my master (Y/N) and his sister Gudako their mind and body intact.
Roman: So you two got dragged into the rayshift huh? I'm impressed you two didn't lose your minds,also mash why do you an outfit like the!? It's shameless! I didn't raise you to dress like that!
Mashu: I sorry Dr.Roman but my outfit changed because Ive become a servant
Dr Roman: Whoa,Whoa your physical strength and magical circuits,everything improved! But how?
Mashu: I don't remember how but to survive the Singularity F expedition a servant was provided by Chaldea. But the servant lost its master It's master in the explosion and was doomed to vanish but at the last second he offered me a contract, in return for the abilities and a noble phantasm of a heroic spirit he wanted me to eliminate the cause of this Singularity.
Dr Roman: a heroic spirit and a human fused.... A Demi-Servant? That's Chaldea's 6th experiment. I see it finally succeeded does this heroic spirit still have consciousness?
Mashu:No, he gave me his combat abilities and vanish, he didn't gave me his true name and his noble phantasm I'm holding there's to much I don't know.
Dr Roman:  hey look at the bright side not every servant is cooperative
(Y/N): I'm not sure that's a bright side, anyway you two talk master and servant stuff can you care to explain it to me?
Dr Roman: oh I'm sorry I know your full of questions but try not to worry to much you already have the most powerful weapon Mashu
Aatrox: most powerful weapon? Hmmp he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about!!
(Y/N): Don't be jealous now
Aatrox: Shut Up Boy!!
Then Gudako woke up seeing me and Mashu she hugged me and ask
Gudako: Brother!! Your safe, where are we? And why is Mashu wearing that outfit? Is she trying to seduce you!? TELL ME TELL ME!!!!
(Y/N): we were rayshift to this place it's called Singularity F as for why Mashu is wearing that outfit Dr Roman and Mashu will explain everything to you.
(One Major Explanation later)
Gudako:So Mashu is a servant?
(Y/N)&Mashu: Yes
Gudako: And my brother is your master?
Mashu: Yes
Gudako:and we were rayshift here to eliminate the problem in this Singularity?
(Y/N): Yes
Gudako: This is Awesome Can I get a servant to please please!
Roman: well you have to summon your own after that you'll get a command seal proof that you have a servant like you Brother have
Dr Roman told Gudako I then inspect my command seal it's red and have a weird sign on it