Chapter 3

As i ran out into the cold darkness called night, I tried to forget all my problems for at least one second. If i could just do this....then maybe...just maybe I'll be okay. Running for maybe 7 minutes, i finally reached an amusement park. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was abandoned

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was abandoned....kind of like me. I went past the old rusted slide covered in dead leaves and bird shit. As I  ventured further into the creepy park, I noticed that it looked like i was transported back into the 70's. 

It seemed like everyone just up and left in the middle of everything, there were old purses and shoes all over. I wonder what caused this place to shut down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure standing on top of the roller coaster. When I fully turned to look at it, it was gone. My mind must be playing tricks on me. It was late at night. And I don't get that much sleep anyway. 

After walking around for a little bit, I found myself in front of a haunted house. Without hesitation, i walked in....lets see what they have here. It looked like it was split into 3 different sections. Hell Block C, The Asylum and Grim Fairy tales. I headed towards the Asylum, whats the worst that's gonna happen?

I turned the first corner of the hallway and saw a dark figure race across into the one of many hallways. I decided to follow and see what it was doing. I followed behind for about 3 - 4 hallways. Hiding behind a shelf so I wouldn't be seen, I peeked out to see what the figure was doing.  It was gone, it just disappeared... 

I stood up sighing, for once i thought  my night was going to be interested. I turned to head back to the entrance of the Asylum when I bumped into a hard chest. 

I glanced up meeting hazel eyes and silver hair. "So...what are you doing here?"