one: news.

dean killed for fame.

he killed for the green notes. he killed for his name to be known by everyone in the world regardless the country or the place they came from, and he obviously killed for people to fear him.

when he was inquired by his fellow partner in crime, who was now pronounced dead, a year ago of the name he would use as his alter ego, he replied deanfluenza would be a great, yet memorable name people would fear of. he had a twisted mind. he thought the name could stick in people's mind like how he would point out the tip of a gun against someone's head.

well, to think about it, the little game was pretty simple. the choice was in their hands whether they wanted to remember his name or not. he called it a game he enjoyed playing with his little victims.

the serial killer would throw a simple question at them before they could catch their last breath leaving their larynx; 'will you remember me, deanfluenza 'til the day you die?' and if they answered with a yes, maybe their life would be spared but chose otherwise, dean would have less possibility of not pulling the trigger. note that he would spare their life but that didn't mean he would let them stay alive, right? obviously no. he wasn't that dumb to begin with.

seeing the reaction and cries of his victims being helpless was like a lullaby to his ears. he did enjoy seeing the beautiful sight of pain painted all over their face. it made him grin like there was no tomorrow. their sufferings were like his guilty pleasure-- not really guilty.

he grimaced. "i would be very mad if nobody was ever going to remember my name." he was just that insane.

both of them snickered at the random conversation they had in their car. the serial killer had a head around his arm, drenched in now-dried, yet thick crimson liquid. the scent that elicited from the head was truly awful and yet displeasing to the nose. the whole car smelt like something was rotting inside but they never bothered about it. they instead enjoyed having the company of the body-less head in their car.

yes, it was a head. it was literally someone's head that they had detached from its body a few hours ago. he separated the head from its body with an axe; kudos to dean for being able to pull off such a stunt well. he was pretty much proud of himself that he never owned any fear of trying out something new. moreover, he thought that the axe would be his new favorite weapon to slaughter someone.

kill. kill. kill.

did he kill someone just because he dismayed the person? no.

did he kill someone just because he envied the person? hell no.

deanfluenza killed just for the fame. he wanted people to remember him so bad, like how the infamous partners in crime, bonnie and clyde created a history in the world before they died. dean wanted something similar, but of course with a twist. he desired something fancier but at the same time had a style in it.

yes, he wanted to kill with a style.

perhaps he was too obsessed by the fame he had been receiving after a few massacres. some credits went to the partner in crime of his but really, he was the one that did the most job after all. he deserved more credits to himself.

until he grew self-obsessed. he just had to think of some ways to get rid of the partner in crime. so much of ride-or-die, dean had grown exhausted in his partner. he just wanted her to be gone from his sight so he did her dirty by calling the cops on her.

it worked-- even though the police couldn't detect nor track the caller id, the only thing that mattered to them was that one of the most dangerous serial killers in seoul had been captured successfully. at least, it made the country less dangerous with her being in the jail. 

at the same time, it would let the cops to forget about him for a brief moment. maybe not for a long period. at least, he had some delays. it gave him some opportunity to kill more people. he was very sure the mass media was full of his partner in crime's name (but the name still remained unknown). news, radio, and the internet were basically talking about her and she became a temporary star of seoul.

but that wouldn't last long until he found his new victims to kill. 

dean snickered.

"i'm fine with being alone. sometimes, having a partner in crime that tries to get into my way just makes everything worse." he shrugged his shoulders off.

slowly, dean pulled out something from the small pocket of his leather jacket. it was a small piece of paper and the paper was really important to him. the murderer then scanned through the paper he had in his hands, studying the details printed on it to make sure his next plan would go well. he didn't want it to fail miserably.

a beam was then pulled from ear to ear on the murder's face when he had thought of something brilliant, yet insane in his mind. he knew the idea was too good for him to become renowned again. this time, it would be messier than the last time. maybe, he predicted more blood to be involved. 

"perhaps i should film them dying too! yes, yes. that would be nice. i think my camera is still doing fine. i can get millions of views on youtube if they decided not to be a dick by removing it." the murderer sighed. 

he knew the family would be his new favorite little victims. perhaps they could help him be famous again? while he was still on the loose, he decided to disguise as one of the guests at the family gathering in a small town in seoul. 

thanks to facebook, he happened to stumble upon the interesting advertisement without his intention. he thought it was a little bit too boring if they didn't have him as another guest in the family gathering. shouldn't it be fun if they saw him dancing with an axe in the party? he would say the title 'party crasher' might suit him the best for this time around.

#whereisdeanfluenza