two: the car.

igniting the end of the killing cylinder stick of finely cut tobacco between his two slender digits using his favorite red lighter, dean, the infamous serial killer on the loose, slowly inhaled the visible suspension of carbon, allowing the wave of death and guilty pleasure particles to rush right into his windpipe. the particles sprinted and spread all over his lungs, eyes flipped shut before the smoke was exhaled out past his parted lips and nostrils. 

the moment he'd been waiting for had finally come to a spotlight. it's time for him to shine. shine bright like a diamond, eh?

the particles in the air with the companion of metallic crimson mingling with some wet food (or perhaps some leftover burger the victim had left in it) evoking some irksome whiff in the car he stole. dean didn't bother to wash the driver's seat because he thought it would cost him some real effort and he had always been that lazy. except for the murdering part.

how did he get the car? you must be wondering, right?

it all set about a night ago when dean was casually wandering around the dead side of seoul, in the dark streets where some night bars and strips club were located in. he didn't really attempt to hide his face. knowing that the people in the streets never bothered about the current news on the internet, they would probably care less about the famous serial killer's face on the loose.

until he stumbled upon someone was drunk in his car, with the engine on. the latter thought it was such a waste if he didn't do something to him. he pitied the drunk male; maybe he was just having some hard time and he just wanted to lend a hand. or a head. 

the drunk male was resting his face against the wheel, sobbing out loud. dean was right, he probably had gone through some rough time at that moment. he decided to slide inside and wrapped his arm around the male's figure. the killer gave his back a few gentle pats, another hand was slowly grabbing a sharp tool out from his pocket. 

"there, there." the male hushed.

the male who couldn't gain his conscious and pretty much tipsy in the driver's seat slowly leaned away from the wheel just to witness a presence of a stranger in his seat.

"who are you?" a voice questioned.

but the question didn't receive any answer when the serial killer thrust a razor edge of the screwdriver right into the juicy flesh of his neck. once the sharp end made its way into the flesh, dean further pushed the tool with greater force until it made a contact with the the bone of his neck. he grinned at the sight he's seeing before he pulled the screwdriver out just to shove it back into the same spot repeatedly.

more and more blood swaying and dancing out from the wounded male. he tried to speak but the amount of pain refrained him from doing so. the drunk male could only wince at the massive affliction he's been receiving from the other. no mercy nor leniency was shown by the sadist. he instead enjoyed viewing him yelping for help.

and swiftly, he kicked the body out from the car. the serial murderer shifted towards the driver's seat and put both of his hands on the wheels. again, another grin was evident on his face. it felt good to kill. he brought his palms that were now smeared in crimson liquid towards his nose and breathed in the scent eliciting from it for seconds.

it smells sweet. 

a thread of demonic laughs left him as he drove away from the place. that was how dean got the car he's driving now.

dean dragged another puff after another, before he pressed the burning edge of the cigarette to ashes, tossing it away out from the car's window. his demonic pupils darted across the house located near the woods behind it. he wondered if they couldn't be any dumber for purchasing a house in a dead place— they'd be probably be dead by then.

the murder fixed his gaze on the house, observing the people that came and left from the place. at least, he'd been counting the number of people that attended the family gathering.

"wow, what a big-ass family right there." he thought.

the male almost dozed off inside his car, waiting for the house to be cleared. it did take a few hours for those people to understand the meaning "do not disturb me because it's late at night" and be gone. dean had grown impatient.

it was almost midnight and the sky became slightly darker and grey. there were some noises made by the owls around the place but dean wasn't bothered by any of it even though he did some growling sounds made by something.

the temperature had dropped slightly to 5 degree celcius. the serial killer heaved out a sigh and he could feel both of his hands turned numb due to the cold. tugging out a pair of leather gloves he had kept inside the small pocket of his leather jacket, he then slid them on and decided to initiate his first move.

frankly speaking, the serial murderer never came across the family members he was about to visit— a rather family-friendly visit where he'd bring a bouquet of roses along with some mind-fucked twists. dean had planted some small-scaled weapons of his underneath the flowers so he could just grab them and stab the poor little innocents right in the chest for multiple times, viciously.

dean just thought it would be nice if he'd just play along with them. of course, if he predicted everything right, he'd stop killing people and be a fucking shaman instead. he sucked at getting things accurate eventually.

while the family of unknown was gathering, dean didn't really want to encroach into the house unexpectedly. he had to make everything subtle with safe and sound. he wanted to enjoy that moment by himself so he waited for a little while until all their relatives left the place.

it'd be impossible for him to slaughter everyone's necks in the house all by himself, right? that scene could probably be seen in slasher movies and pretty much everything similar to that was done only in movies but he was obviously not a movie star. perhaps, if this brutal massacre made its headline all over south korea, he'd be the next movie star played by other famous actors, portraying as him. wow!

"should i just slaughter them all? or just the small family alone?"

#whereisdeanfluenza