Part 4

Ever since you crossed my path,
Everything is different..
You always know just how to make me laugh,
You got me all up in my feelings..

Nuni

Me and Marie are at the mall, since the boys kicked us out

They kicked us out with money tho and told us to go shopping.

I don't really like using other people's money, but Ace ain't going so I don't even bother arguing with him.

And Marie ass took that shit happily, I swear she something else.

We picked up Des on the way over here because she got tired of her friend.

Ole mean ass.

" I can't believe you fucked Quando ole ugly ass", Des said, laughing.

I swear you can't tell Des nothing , she think everything funny.

" We all make mistakes ", Marie said.

" Now it's time for Nuni to bust that pussy open for a real nigga", Des said.

" Yasss bust it wide open ", Marie said.

I swear it's terrible when they asses together because they agree with each other 100%.

" That will not be happening no time soon so it doesn't matter", I said, as I walked in Footlocker.

" Bitch you'll see", Marie said.

" My pussy has a lock on it ", I said, as I looked around at some nikes.

" And Ace gone unlock it ", Marie said.

I just ignored her and picked up some Air Force ones.

One of the male workers came over to me and I asked for a size 6.

And Marie and Des annoying asses copied me.

" What if I didn't want to have the same shit as y'all", I said.

" We would've told your ass to get the fuck over it", Marie said, smiling.

Lord , they are something else.

But they ended up getting theirs before mine and paid for them.

The boy finally brought the shoes back to me and I went to the register and payed for them.

" That'll be 69.56 beautiful ", the cashier said, flashing a smile at me.

I handed him the correct change, because a bitch likes to be on point.