Part 22(short)

I thought you knew that I'll leave any day,
Steady playing games with my heart,

Begging for you to stay, while you hopping from out the car, I couldn't expect that everytime , baby what the fuck you thought ,

I'm 19, you just one option, I can find different things , I can never stop it ..

( PSA: There's no plot twist with Chloe & Ace's baby 😘 it's his.. 🤣 So don't expect no plot twist w/ that 😘)

Shawn

Nuni spoiled ass wanted to go to the mall, so that's where we at now

When we was walking to Footlocker, we ended up bumping into her ex and his girl.

Nuni really don't fuck with them like that, but her little ass try to be cordial because I told her it ain't no point in beefing.

But she know I'm riding with her if she do choose to, because ion play about my shorty.

" Wassup Nuni and Wassup Bro ", Ace said, shaking my hand .

Nuni nodded, as I shook his hand back.

It seemed like his girl was mugging Nuni, so we just continued walking into Footlocker.

" You good baby? ", I said, looking at her.

" Yeah.. But Marie just told me how he telling everybody how he was there for me through that situation but wasn't ", she said, making a face.
" You were "

" If you want me to check that shit, I gotchu Bae", I said, turning around to walk out.

" Nah it's good babe. I'll handle it ", she said.

I don't know why that nigga tho. When I was really there..

Nigga was barely there when she lost the baby, too busy worried bout his Otha baby.

If I was in the situation, I would've been tending to my Babymama who just lost a baby.

I can always see my child who breathing and alive , not one that's dead.

I swear she was fucking with a dumbass nigga, but she in good hands now.

I ain't fucking up nothing and I'm not letting ha go no where

—————-

Me and Nuni was just laid up. Well her little ass sleep, dick put her ass to sleep.

I told her we could've waited, but she wasn't going for it, she wanted it.

Now her ass tired and don't wanna move, bc she swear she sore and shit.

But that's what good dick to ya tho😏

Ace

I can't lie, I've been thinking about Nuni since I seen her in the mall earlier

She looking good asf.. all the baby weight gone and that ass getting a lil bigger.

Mannnn.. ain't gone lie, sometimes I be thinking a nigga made a mistake.

But she pushed a nigga away and shit, but I still love her ass.

I'm just with Chloe because of our son and I thought Nuni would ended up coming back to me.

I just got with her to see if Nuni ass would come back , but she didn't.

And no lie, she all I be thinking bout.. really wish we still would've had our baby man.

Because I definitely would've chose her, but a nigga fucked up everything with her.

I know ha nigga ain't pleasing her like I do, I know she miss this loving 😌

" Seem like you been in deep thought for awhile , what's on your mind ", Chloe asked.

" Ain't nun on my mind, a nigga just bored ", I said.

If only ya knew, you would wanna kill a nigga.

" Weeeell.. lets do sum, I know you won't be bored then", she said , winking.

I smirked.

Her pussy not even topping Nuni's.. Nuni pussy had a nigga whipped man.

Still is.. 

To be continued.. 💞

Do y'all think Nuni will ever go back to Ace?

The song from the lyrics:

Armon & Trey ft NBA Youngboy - Right Back (remix)