Part 17

Why I gotta share you with another bitch? I want my glory..

When you ask me to post you, I blow it off, ignore it,

Fuck a IG story , you're my life story ,

And she hit back ..

If your heart really all mine, why I gotta fight for it?

( y'all finna hate me for the next couple of chapters 😩 So Imma say sorry in advance )

Ace

Since her ass wasn't acting right, I decided to just go talk to my sis, Tokyo

Because that shit is stressing a nigga out.

Maybe she'll understand this shit in a female point of view.

" Bro. Listen. You do got another female pregnant and you dating her & now look, she pregnant too. So ofcourse she gone feel some type of way", she said.

I nodded.

" I know but damn, she ain't gotta bring that shit up everytime she mad at a nigga ", I said.

" Maybe she'll get over it soon but the baby almost here now, and if she somebody you plan on being with for a while, you would want her to meet your child ", she said.

" She dgaf about my seed! She only care about the one she carrying. And she better be glad I ain talked bad to her ass", I said, shrugging.

And I'm wrong asf for even letting her talking out the way about my child.

But I ain't trying to argue with her ass more.

" Ohhh nah bro. Either you checking that shit or I am. You know she shouldn't be talking about that child, whether or not if she like Chloe or not. Periodddd.", She said.

" You right sis. Imma say sum when I go back over there later", I said.

" You better nigga. Or I will fr. ", she said.

Man , I love my sis frfr. She always here for a nigga.

And if that shit with Nuni is meant to be, then that should would be.

Heard love ain't meant for a street nigga no way.

Nuni