Oh shit what have i gotten my self into........

Sooooo before you ask. Why is this such a bad thing. Well let me explain there a 3 reasons why.

1) once you joint the mafia you can put get out unless your killed and I'm nowhere for being the best assassin in the world and now I'm just some normal mafia members.
2) the leader of the mafia (which is Xavier) control you which means if he tells me to do something I have to do it and if I don't I will get a punishment or killed.
3) now I no this sound stupid but...... I have to live with the people I hate the most. like seriously I can hardly stand seeing them never mind living with them they will probably end up killing me in the night.

..........

Wish me luck

..........

So at the moment me and jace are following Xavier to his Land Rover his 'mates' already left apparently they had to go and warm everyone were coming like seriously we're not that scary. Or are we

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a car door slam shut I looked up to see jace sitting in the back of the range and Xavier looking forward not paying attention to me. I reached into the back of my pocket and grabbed my pocket nife. Without a second thought I lunged towards Xavier about to stab him in the back.
Ha ha ha literally.

He quickly turned round and grabbed my hand he twisted my risk causing the nife to fall from my hands.
He placed a leg behind my leg and pushed me down causing me to fall onto my back. He quickly straddled me and healed my hand a both my head using one hand.

"Get of me you dick head" I said squirming in under him trying to get up. I new how to get up with all my training but I wanted to see what he was about to do. What is wrong with me

"That's no way to treat someone who's given you a roof to sleep under and free food" Xavier said smirking down at me. I looked up and was met with his green eyes. I had never really noticed how green his eyes were and the little specks of gold around the pupils.

"Checking me out already huh" Xavier said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Fuck of" I growled, I pushed my hips up causing him to loose balance and lifted the frront of my body tilting it left causing Xavier to fall next to me and for me to lan don top of him. Straddling his hips.

"Wow aren't you a dominant one hay" he said from underneath me. I leaned in towards my lips slightly brushing past his. I then tilted my head towards his ear.

"I guess you could say that" I whisper. I then nibbled on his ear causing him to groan. I quickly grabbed my pocket nife of the floor and healed it to his neck smirking down at him.

" you thought I was gonna kiss you.... I'm way out of your league mate" I said I slowly pushed up and stuck my pocket nife in my back pocket. Before I could save my self Xavier tripped me up causing me to fall onto my back he quickly straddled me again like why can't he take a hint.

"Story princess but I'm always the dominant and no one is out of my league trust me" he whispered close to my ear . He started to leave little butterfly kisses down my neck.

"Assholl" I whisper under my breath

"Did you just call me a assholl" he asked amusement showed in his and also another emotion that I didn't quite pin point.

"Yeh so what are you gonna do about it" I said I could see he was getting a bit annoyed at what I was saying but this encourage me to carry on.
"Is the big scary mafia leader getting annoyed"

"Trust me princess your gonna get a punishment for that when we get home" he whispered he started placing more butterfly kisses down my neck"

"Fuck off you don't control me and get the fuck of me" I shouted.

"Actually I do control. Now that you have joined the mafia I control you and what you do. So if I told you to suck my dick you would have to" he said slightly chuckling at the end.

"Whatever" I said. He got of me and headed to the car I followed him and got into the back next to my brother. I looked over to my brother to see him smirking at me.

'What' I mother to him he just smiled and shook his head. I sighed and closed my eyes leaning my head against the window. The car started and I slowly closed see my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders and screaming my name, i looked up to see jace and slightly smiled. I put my arms fall ward telling him to carry me. He picked me up bridle style. I looked up to see a large mansion.

"Wow" I whispered I heard a deep chuckle next to me up I turned and saw Xavier there

"Wow" I whispered I heard a deep chuckle next to me up I turned and saw Xavier there. I quickly tapped jacks arm telling him to place me down. Once he did I walked forward a few step. Xavier came up next to me soon after.

"Remember princes you still have your punishment." He whispered. Soon a man came out and walked towards us.

"Hi I'm jack smith" he said he placed his hand out to shack.

"I'm jace Clark" jace said shaking his hand, jakes face showed a bit of shock but quickly covered it up.

"And what's your name beautiful" he said turning to me

"I'm Chloe Clark" I said shaking his hand I gave it a bit of a squeeze to show I wasn't scared he looked a bit shock at first but his it,

"I'm here to show jace to his room" he said now staring at jace. Jace quickly nodded and started walking up to the mansion.

"Are you gonna show me to my room" I asked Xavier as soon as jace and jack had left.

"As soon as I'm done with you punishment" he said turning to me. He started to walk to the entrance. I looked around about to run,
"I wouldn't run if I was you" Xavier said cutting me from my thoughts. I quickly sighed and followed him in. He lead us down a lot of hallways. Some people giving us curious looks while some glared. We walked down a staircase to what looks like a basemen. Xavier suddenly stopped by a door, I looked up to him curriesly he nodded towards the door.

I opened the door and gasped at what I saw the room had red walls and black leather sofas and chairs. There was a large king sized bed the covers were red but the feast were black. There was a large cage in the corner of the room as week. There were black shelves that had whips, gags, vibrates and condoms and more kinky shit. But what scared me most was a large table in the middle of the room made out of metal. With chains in each corner.

Well this ain't weird at all.

I turned to Xavier to see he has a sly smirk on his face and his eyes were filled with amusement and that's when I thought.

Oh shit what have I gotten my self into.......