Youtube......

Xavier grabbed my arms pulling me further into the room. I stuck the heal of my foot into the ground, trying to stop him.

"Let go of me you sex craved freak" I shouted, he dragged me over to the bed and cuffed me to the poll. Using some red fluffy cuffs.

" this is your punishment" he said smirking at me

"Your psycho like literally a psychopath..... uncuff me now assholl" I shouted. He walked over to the shelf and grabbed a black leather belt. He wrapped it around his hand and stalked over to me. He looked down at me hungry and continued to creep towards me like I was his prey.

Wow he really is crazy

"For fuck sakes SOMEONE HELP ME....... HELP HIS CRAZY" I screamed. Xavier was now right behind me. The top part of my body was awkwardly bending over the bed causing my but to stick out. Before i new it Xavier had pulled my black jeans down.

Why did you have to wear a thong today..... just why

"Now kitten. Every time I hit you your gonna say 'sorry master' ok" he said

"What the fuck is wrong with you.... what type of bdsm shit is this" I shouted suddenly a large paint shot through my lower body. He just whipped me. I had been through worse but I'll be honest it did sort of hurt.

"If you don't say it I'm gonna keep on doing it" he said, another wave of pain shot through my bottom half again, causing me to bight my lips to stop my self from whimpering.

- he did it again
-and again
-and again
-and again
-and again
-and guess what...... he did it again.

"Sorry master" I said causing him to stop. He turned around and walked back to the shelf placing the belt back. He then turned to me and uncuffed my hands. I instantly got up and pulled up my trousers. I slightly whimpered when they rubbed against a open wound. I rubbed my rist and gasped when I saw they were cut and bleeding from were I was pulling on the cuffs.

"I'm sorry princess but you needed to be punished" Xavier said coming up from behind me and kissing my head.

"Get your filthy hands of off me" I shouted turning around and pushing him away.

"Remember who's the boss Chloe" he shouted.

"I want to go to my room" I said quietly and calmly

"What" he asked confusion written on his face.

" I want to go to my room..... so I can sleep" I said in a duh tone

"Oh yeh sure umm follow me" he said. He lead me out of the room. And I'll be honest it sort of hurt to walk. He locked the door behind me and lead me around a few corridors and up a stair case, he finally lead me down a few more corridors. Finally he stopped right outside a door in the middle of a hall way.

"Jace is in the room two doors down And this is are room" he said opening up the door to my room.

"Wait are room" I asked

"Yeh ares you didn't think you would leave you on your own. I couldn't risk you running" he said smirks no down at me.

Curse me for being so tired

"Whatever just stay on your side of the bed." I said not being bothered to argue with him I walked into are room and was awe struck by what I saw.

" I said not being bothered to argue with him I walked into are room and was awe struck by what I saw