Bitch......

.........Xavier

He stood watching me with his mouth hang open. I quickly grabbed my phone and saved the video. I closed and locked my phone. I turned to Xavier to see him still looking at me with his mouth open. I cleared my through causing him to snap out of his gaze.

"W-wait you c-can sing" he stutters like a complete idiot

"Wow the big bad mafia king, xarvier king stuttering like a child" I said chuckling at the end.

"What no.... of course I'm not. Anyway why are you videoing it" he asked

"Well I have a YouTube channel were I post singing video. Oh and dance" I said I turned round and started walking to the door with Xavier following me like a lost puppy.

"How many subscribers do you have" he asked. We turned into a elevator. What house has a elevator

"I think I reached 11.5million last week" I said. I turned to look at him to see him staring wide eyed at me with his mouth hung open again

"You no if you keep leaving your moth wide open flys are gonna cruel into your mouth down your throught and lay eggs in your stomach". I said, he quickly shut his mouth and walked towards me every step he took i took a step back suddenly my back collided with the wall. Xavier kept moving towards me until he's chest wast right up against my chest.

I went to move to the side but Xavier quickly placed both of his hands on the wall besides my head blocking me in. My breathing quickened. I looked up to his face to see him smirking down at me, his eyes glistening with mischief and lust.

"W-what are you doing" I asked. He didn't answer but instead he left butterfly kisses up my neck. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away but he didn't budge.

"Get of me assholl" I shouted , he started kissing up my jaw towards my ear.

"Such foul language huh I wouldn't want to have to take you back down to the basement huh" he whispered in my ear.

"Get off me" he said pushing him again. He started biting on my ear causing a moan to erupt from me.  Shit he discovered my weakness. I could feel him smirk at that.

"Hmmm you like that don't you. At least i no your weakness is blighting huh" he said. He started kissing down to my neck again and then started nibbling on my neck causing me to moan again.

"Stop" I said but it probably came out of more of a moan.

"Do you really want me to stop" he said his hands found the bare skin on my hips. He started lifting his hands exploring my upper body. He started bringing his hands closer to my breast until he suddenly cupped my left breast causing me to gasp. I quickly pushed him of causing him to stumble back.

"What's wrong with you" I shouted

"I thought you liked it" he said stepping closer and putting his hand back on my hips.

"No idiot I told you to stop, your such a idiot" I said pushing his hands away from my hip.

"You were also moaning like crazy" he said smirking at me

"You no what I don't care just leave me alone from now on" I shouted

"That's gonna be pretty hard considering I'm your boss" he says