Chapter 2: G.U.N

I push open glass double doors and walk in. I walk up to a desk to see a woman. "Hello sir, what can I help you with?" "I was wondering if agent shadow was working today" I said. She looked up from her computer and scanned me. "Lucky for you, he is here. He is in his room working on papers the commander assigned him" she replied "thank you" I run down the hall to find the room that holds the ebony hedgehog.

I push open the door to see ruby eyes look up at me. "What do you what, faker?" The coal hedgehog asks. "Oh it's nothing I want" I reply while walking up the his desk, smirking. "Then why are you here?" He puts a pen down and looks up at me with crossed arms. I toss the last envelope on his desk. "Amy wants you to come to a Christmas party at her house. Lasts a week" I replied. He just scoffed and said no. "Come on Shads. Why not have some fun for once?!" I looked at him with pleading eyes. "My definition of fun is different from yours, faker. Now leave, I need to get these papers done" shadow said. I sigh in defeat while walking to the door. Before walking out, I get an idea. I shut the door, leaving me and shadow alone in his office. I turn around smirking "I won't go unless you come to the party" he sighs before mumbling "stubborn hedgehog" I lean my head in and flick my ears "what was that shads?" He looked up at me "Nothing. I'll go, just leave" I smiled and said "okay! Where do you live?" He looked at me with confusion "what does that have to do with anything?" He asks. "I need to know where to pick you up to head to the party. To make sure there's no backing out of this" I reply with a smirk. He sighs and hands me a piece of paper with his address written down. "Thanks! See ya Monday shads!" I hear him grunt as I run out the building, heading back to my house.