Chapter 4: weird dream

Shadows pov:

Sonic has been sleeping for about an hour now. I'm still up, trying to make a fire. Suddenly I hear a bunch of pants and gasps from sonic. I look over to see him tossing and turning, still asleep. Giving up on the fire, I throw the rock at him to wake him up. His eyes shoot open and he jumps up. He looks at me with wide eyes while I stare at him confusingly. "What was that about?"

Sonics pov:

(In dream)

Me and shadow are still stuck in this cave. I just sigh and lay down. Only one word can describe me, and that word it bored. Shadow looks over at me and smirks. I sit up immediately. "What?" He sits in front of me, still smirking. "Oh nothing. Just looks like your bored" he said. "How'd you guess" I said before lying back down. He just chuckles and climbs on top of me. "Maybe I can entertain you~" he whispered in my ear seductively, still smirking. I blushed and shivered as I felt a wet muscle lick my ear. I tried to keep in a moan. Key word- tried. He lifted up his knee, rubbing it against my inner thigh. "Shado-" I was cut off by being pulled into a kiss. His tongue wiped my lips, asking for entrance. I moaned into it, allowing it in. One of his hands entangles my quills while to other held my tail.

(End of dream)

I woke up with pain in my stomach. I look at shadow who just stared at me. "What was that about?" He asked. "W-what?" I asked. "You were gasping in your sleep and kept turning" he said standing up. I blushed and looked down "heh, sorry. Just a dream." He looked at me, our eyes met. "Wanna talk about it?" I somehow choked on some saliva as he said that. "N-no!" I became a blushing mess. Shadow just stared at me. 'Uuuugh why did I have that dream! I don't even have feelings for shadow! Right?' I kept asking myself that. The one thought repeating itself over and over again and scenes from the dream was playing in my mind. These thoughts were broken by shadow with a fake cough. "Well, if your hungry, I found a pack of pop tarts hidden in the bag Tails gave you. Or, you could have chips" he said before laying down. I just sigh. 'This is gonna be a long week'