A fun night

It was a cold night at the barn Lapis and Peridot was chilling on the sofa watching Camp Pining Hearts. Peridot would see Lapis stare at her from her peripheral vision she decided to ignore it and try to focus on the show but Lapis scooted closer and closer till their thighs were touching her lips slightly open and eyes full of lust. Peridot stiffened up trying to ignore her and focus on the show. Lapis leaned in towards Peridot's ear
"Peridot, we should have some...fun~" 
Lapis sucked and nibbled on her earlobe going down
"L-Lapis wh-what are you-?"
"Shhh we'll have some fun I promise~"
Lapis kissed Peridot, and Peridot hesitatingly kissed back They both laid down on the couch still making out, hands roaming each other's body's. Lapis ended the makeout going back up to her ear " if you want to continue I need this off~" Lapis tugged on Peridot's leotard and she almost instantly fazed off her suit. "Good girl~" lapis bit and licked her ear kissing and licking down to her neck before biting and sucking on her neck gently. Peridot moaned and gripped onto Lapis's hair bucking her hips to try to get extra friction. Lapis noticed this and detached from her neck holding down her hips "someone's eager~" Lapis said "H-hurry up don't tease me" Lapis chuckled at this and started to rub Peridots breasts "so how does this feel hmm does it feel...good~" "nghh yes it's good, please hurry up" Peridot moaned bucking her hips. Lapis attached her mouth back onto her neck licking and sucking giving little bites gently here and there making Peridot yelp and moan arching her back a bit.
Lapis detached her lips and stopped rubbing and pinching Peridot's breasts making her give out a desperate whine.
"Ohh just to tell you everytime you complain it's a extra minute of teasing~"
" you clod"
Lapis gave Peridot a kiss "...that's a extra minute~"
Peridot growled "make that two~" Lapis made her way down in between Peridots legs kissing and rubbing her thighs giving little sucks and bites marking her and licking over them, Peridot bucked her hips trying to get any additional friction she knows she can't get, Lapis noticed and held her hips down making Peridot whine. After five minutes Lapis hovered over her area breathing on it getting Peridot even more hot and bothered trying to buck her hips even though it's held down by Lapis.
Lapis chuckled and dipped a finger into her making Peridot moan "someone's wet~" then took it out and licked it "Not bad Peri~" Peridot growled untill Lapis licked up her vulva slowly ending at her clit giving it a suck and humming on it lowly which made Peridot moan loudly and grip at her hair pulling her closer. Lapis put in her middle and ring finger into her pumping slowly "L-Lap f-fasterrrr~" Peridot moaned. Lapis went slower then before "Y-you clo-clod" Lapis smirked and chuckled making vibrations on her clit and pumping her fingers faster Peridot gave out a loud shuddering moan to this "H-harder I'm almost NGHHH" Lapis continued to hum and pump her fingers faster and harder rubbing against her walls trying to find that one spot "Ahh L-Lap there fuck don't stop ah~" Lapis put pressure on that spot. Not long after Peridot gave out a long loud shuddering moan moving erratically against Lapis's fingers Lapis slowed down milking it hearing and loving the sounds she made and then got off Peridot to lay beside her cuddling her on the couch.
"Th-thanks Lazuli"
"Hmm you're welcome"
"I'll get you back tomorrow but right now I'm extremely tired"
"Can't wait