A fun night pt2

Ok so someone on discord suggested I did a fic on where lapis has a praise kink but then I realized I'm a terrible person and I'm not good at thinking bout compliments soooo...enjoy my trash
—————————————————————
Lapis woke up in the middle of the night to Peridot licking and biting her neck softly "P-Peridot what are you doi-." Peridot cut her off with a kiss "I was wanting to return the 'favor'" Peridot whispered "I-is that okay" "of course" Peridot got on top of Lapis and kissed her which caused a heated make out session, tongues exploring each other's mouths, lips pressing against the others like a perfect puzzle piece. Peridot broke the kiss to lick and suck on her jaw going down to her neck sucking and biting leaving hickeys and leaving little apology kisses over them. Lapis whimpered to this fazing off her clothes wanting to feel more, needing to feel more. "P-Peridot I want m-more" Lapis whined " Someone's eager, what do you want me to do hmm got any...kinks~" Peridot whispered close to her lips, Lapis whimpered moving her hips trying to get friction.
"I need to know Lazuli" Peridot said, "UGH JUST FUCK ME, PRAISE ME!" Lapis snapped at her, Peridot laughed "Will do" Peridot kissed her jaw going down to her neck and then her right breast to suck on while her hand goes to her left to massage and pinch. Lapis whimpered to this while Peridot gave the same attention to the other breast. Peridot lifted her head and hands off Lapis's breasts, trailing lower to her pussy, Lapis spread her legs a bit wider "Good girl Lapis". Peridot kissed her cheek before starting to rub and squeeze one of her thighs getting her more heated then she thought was possible.
"Peridot stop teasing me, fuck this is getting unbearable" Peridot snickered sticking her index finger in to rub her clit gently to which Lapis clamped a hand on her mouth to keep in her lewd sounds.
"Lapis you're beautiful, gorgeous, stunning in fact, I want to hear you~" Peridot said.
Lapis took her hand off her mouth gripping the hammock a bit "Good girl I love you you're a strong and precious gem." Peridot took her middle and ring finger putting them in replacing her index finger with her thumb rubbing a bit harder and faster on the sensitive bundle of nerves. Lapis moaned loudly to this bucking her hips.
"Lapis you're so magnificent and smart you sound so perfect I'm dying to hear more" Peridot curled her fingers rubbing her g-spot this made Lapis toss her head to the right moaning very loudly thighs twitching with every thrust of her fingers. "P-Peridot I d-dont know how m-much more I can take ahhhh~" Peridot said sweet nothings into her ear pumping her fingers faster and harder into her. After a few more Lapis came with a scream of pleasure writhing while the coil in her gut came undone. Peridot slowed down rubbing on her g-spot and clit milking her to completion until she laid limp on the hammock.
Peridot pulled out her fingers looking at them before sticking them in her mouth. Lapis looked at her and smirked "That's gross" Peridot took her fingers out of her mouth "uh huh says the one who ate me out yesterday" Lapis hummed before grabbing Peridot and cuddling her.