Party Hard pt 2

Once they were on the road Lapis took one of her hands off the wheel putting it on Peridots knee slowly sliding up until she reached her inner thigh rubbing real close to her area. Peridot whimpered opening her legs unconsciously. Lapis smirked stopping at a red light, she looked at her getting close "do you want to go fuck in the house or in here~?" Lapis whispered nibbling on her ear. Peridot bit her lip trying to not buck her hips because Lapis's hand on her inner thigh kept getting closer to her area making her very heated and very impatient.

Lapis parked in a empty looking part of the street where barely any cars passed by. Peridot looked outside the window "are you sure it's okay I don't have tinted windows?" Peridot said a bit nervously. Lapis looked at her "do you want me to go somewhere else or stay here it's up to you" Peridot looked at Lapis "Let's go somewhere... else". They went to another location which was a dark alleyway "how about this?" Peridot looked out her window and all the windows in the car to make sure it's alright. Peridot took off her seatbelt moving to the back seats "Yea it's okay". Lapis put the car in park and started climbing over to get in the back as well.

Once she finally climbed over she pinned Peridot's arms down smirking before capturing her in a heated kiss to which Peridot completely melted into. While they were kissing Lapis ran her tongue over Peridot's lower lip asking for permission, which Peridot obliged to by opening her mouth moaning softly. Lapis slowly moved her hands down breaking the kiss once she reached the bottom of her shirt pulling it off with her bra before doing the same. Peridot leaned up moving herself where she was leaning on the seat before moving her hands to Lapis's breasts rubbing and pinching gently. Lapis moaned hiding her face in the crook of Peridot's neck panting while grinding on her leg.
"F-Fuck Peridot"
Peridot lifted Lapis's head pulling her into a heated open mouthed kiss, tongues battling for dominance while Lapis is still dry humping her leg. Once the kiss broke, Lapis got off Peridot for a moment taking off her pants and underwear then her taking off her own. Lapis got back on top of her, grinding on her leg once again. Peridot stared at her wide eyed at how wet she was. Lapis lifted herself off of Peridot grabbing one of her hands and moving it down to her folds and peridot instinctively lifted her index and middle finger, Lapis rolled her hips forward and moaning at the touch on her clit, hiding her face in the crook of Peridot's neck. Lapis went down on her fingers slowly giving out a groan that turned into a another moan. Lapis sets the pace herself going slowly and getting Peridot knuckle deep each time. Peridot noticed Lapis was doing all the work so she curled her fingers hitting her g-spot making her cry out in pleasure. Lapis must've been close since her movements was getting more erratic with each slow push and pull of her hips. Not even a minute later Lapis came screaming in pleasure with her back arching while still going up and down on her fingers, trying to milk it for all it was worth. Once Lapis came down from her high Peridot pulled her fingers out looking at the wetness that was covering them. Lapis smirked "Here, let me clean that for you Peri~" she grabbed her hand sucking on her fingers before twisting her tongue around them. Lapis kissed her hand before kissing Peridot on the mouth passionately. The kiss only lasted a short minute before Lapis trailed her kisses elsewhere. She trailed them down her neck, to her chest, to her stomach, then all the way till she reached her inner thighs biting and sucking leaving hickeys which got Peridot more impatient and heated after each one she left on her thighs. Peridot whined bucking her hips. Lapis snickered before sticking her tongue out licking her folds up to her clit, sucking while flicking her tongue on it. Peridot moaned, no screamed out in pleasure back arching in the seat. Lapis stuck her fingers in Peridot thrusting her fingers in and out and rubbing her g-spot. Peridot moaned thrusting her hips getting her fingers deeper in her. Lapis sucked harder and licked faster making Peridot moan louder and grab her hair and tug on it, Lapis moaned at that creating vibrations on her clit which made Peridot arch her back once again, squirting on Lapis's hand and chin. Lapis removed her hand licking up her slit once again collecting her juices on her tongue. Lapis lifted herself smirking before lifting her hand and licking her juices off her hand and arm. Peridot looked at her lustfully actually no love struck before pulling her in for a kiss "Lapis that was amazing like...fuck". Lapis smiled and Peridot pulled her on the seat cuddling before they both fell asleep in her car in a dark peaceful alleyway.