The Genin

Flashback

Sakura's POV

"Kakashi are you in there?!" I yell to him but get no answer. "Alright I'm coming in!" I yell and walk in to his house. I look and see him on the floor. I gasp and run over to him. "Kakashi? Kakashi wake up!" I yell frantically. He groans and his eyes open. "Thank god your alright." I say and sigh in relief. "We need to do something other then mope around. Let's join the Anbu." I say and he nods.

Present

Sakura's POV

"Kakashi lord Hokage-sama summoned us." I tell him and nods. "Hey Kakashi what do you think he wants?" I ask and Kakashi shrugs. After since Obito and Rin died we became like robots. No emotion what so ever. We only showed each other emotion when we were alone. We get there and realize he is on the roof. We walk up to the room and bow. "Kakashi Sakura, I think it is time you stop being an Anbu." Hokage says and we look at each other. "Why?" I ask and Kakashi looks at the hokage. "You guys are like robots. That is why I'm placing you as a genin squad leader. The both of you on one team." He says and I grab my Anbu mask. I hand it to him and so does Kakashi.

A couple of years later

Sakura's POV

No one has passed mine and Kakashi's squad. We failed them all. "Minato sensei is our way wrong?" I whisper at his grave. I place a rose down then walk over to Obito's and Rin's grave. I place roses down on their grave and bow my head. "Rin Obito, I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I failed. Rin I can't even tell Kakashi I love him. What would you do?" I say and look up at the clouds. I see a heart form in the clouds. "You'd tell him wouldn't you?" I whisper and see the clouds form another heart. "OK thanks Rin." I whisper and smile. I get off my knees and sigh.

No ones pov

As Sakura gets off the ground she didn't realize who was listening. Kakashi had visited the grave moments before Sakura and then hid in a tree. He didn't realize Sakura loved him and Sakura didn't realize he was listening and that he too loved her.

Sakura's pov

I sighed and walked into the room. Today me and Kakashi got assigned another team. Team 7. I look around. "Meet on the roof that's where you will meet your other sensei as well." I say and walk to the roof. I look and see Kakashi. I smile and sit next to him on the rail. He smiles and I blush and look away. The team gets here and sits down. "Alright I'm Kakashi and this is Sakura." Kakashi says while pointing at me. "Alright guys state your names." I say harshly. "You pale boy go first." Say pointing to him. "My name is Sai. I'm Naruto." The next boy says after Sai. "You go." I say pointing at the last boy. "What makes me qualified to listen to someone like you." He says and I glare at him. I watch his breathing. He breaths in and in an instant I have him pinned down before he could breath out. "Sakura..." Kakashi says but stops when he sees a look in my eyes. "Boy if I were you I'd be fucking careful of who you're talking too." I whisper lowly. He just nods with fear written on his face. "I'm Sasuke." He says and I smirk. "Sasuke huh, you wouldn't be Itachi's younger brother would you?" I ask and he nods. "Listen brats. You are in our hands now. Tomorrow at the training field you will fight with us and try to take these bells." I say and hold up two bells. "But there is two." Naruto says and I smirk. "One of you is going to the academy." I say and see Naruto nod. "Peace." I say and walk away.

That Evening

Sakura's POV

"Hey Kakashi I have something to tell you." I say to myself. "No damn it that just makes it sound like that's what I'm gonna say." I mutter to myself. I sigh and walk outside. I walk out of the gates deciding I need some time to myself. I nod at the Anbu at the gates and then walk in to the forest. I walk for hours and then come across my secret spot.

 I walk for hours and then come across my secret spot

I look around and make sure no one is here. I strip to my bra and panties and get in the water. I sigh and then float on my back. I close my eyes and smile. "The village is going to freak that I'm gone." I mutter to myself but roll my eyes. I bite my thumb and place my hand in the ground beside the water. "Summoning jutsu." I say and pakkun appears. "Tell Kakashi I will be late tomorrow for the training." I say and he nods then runs off to the village. I sigh again and put my head under the water. I slowly come up and my head snaps as I hear a branch. "Come out now!" I yell grabbing a kunai from my ninja pouch. I look and see a Genin by the name of Hinata. I put the kunai down. "Hinata why are you here?" I ask and see her turn away. "I followed you." She says quietly. "Why?" I ask as I stand up in the water. "I wanted to get away for a bit and then I saw you leave so I," She goes to continue but I stop her. "Next time just come out and say you want to go with me. OK?" I say and see her smile. "The water is nice are you coming in?" I ask and she slowly gets in with her swimsuit. I smile at her and she smiles back. "Who is your sensei?" I ask. "kurenai." She says and I nod. "She is nice. Who are your other teammates?" I ask her. "Shino and Kiba. I'm the only girl." I laugh and smile at her. "That's OK that just means you have more bragging rights." I say and she smiles. Another branch snaps and I push Hinata behind me and grab the kunai. "Byakugan!" Hinata yells and I step back so she can see. "Haha it was just a deer." Hinata says and I relax. I look and realize it is close to midnight. "Hinata you should go before people start to worry it's close to midnight." I say and she nods. "I will make a clone to escort you back." I say while a clone appears. Hinata gets dressed and waves at me. I wave back and sink back in to the water. Suddenly Kakashi walks out. "Damn I thought she was gonna rat me out." He says and I glare at him. "Why are you here?" I ask and see him take off his shirt. I blush and look away. "I wanted to know where you were. So I tracked you but not before telling Hinata's dad she was with you." He says and I nod. He takes off his pants and then gets in the water. "So why did you wanna know where I was?" I ask and he shrugs. "To make sure you were OK." He says and I nod smiling. "I hate that Sasuke kid." I say and he nods. "Yeah he is a real prick." He says and I nod. I then find him right in my face. *this isn't right* I scream to myself. My hand trails along his face and then to his mask. I slowly pull it down and he leans in. "Kakashi," I whisper. "This isn't right." I say and back up. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. "No but it feels right,' he says and I nod. His mask is still uncovering his face. I trail my finger along his lips. I slowly lean in and so does he. Our lips connect and something in me snaps. My hands reach up and pull him even closer. I sit on his lap and he places his hands on my hips. He pulls away and smirks. " hold your breath. I hold my breath, back up and go under. I open my eyes in the water and kiss him. We come back up and pull apart. Something clicks in my mind and I jump out of the water. I grab my clothes and run as fast as I can towards the village. After a while of running I stop. "Damnit." I mutter tiredly. I can barely keep my eyes open. I fall to the ground to tired to do anything and fall asleep.