Forced

Kakashi's pov

I look around and hug Sakura closer to me. "What the hell do you want?" I yell at them. "Well we might as well say our names. I'm Pein this is Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Kakazu, Konan, Kisame and Itachi. Oh and Tobi and Zetsu." Pein says and I glare at them. Hidan comes towards me and I kick him. He goes flying back and groans. "You bitch." He grunts and walks next to Kakazu. "You still didn't answer my damn question! What the hell do you guys want?!" I yell at them and Sakura cries harder. "Please don't hurt us." She whispers and Konan looks at her. "You guys are leaf villagers correct?" Itachi asks and I nod. "Then you're coming with us." He says and I glare at him. "Like hell we are!" I yell at him. "Please just listen to us. Hear us out." Konan says and I nod. "We want you two to join us in our hunt for the jinchuurikis." I look at Sakura. "A genin on our team is the nine tails." I whisper to Sakura. "Then we can't let them take him or her." She whispers back. Hidan comes towards me. "Damn I will make sure that girl can't walk for weeks. She is so damn hot!" He yells and I glare at him. "You lay one finger on her and I will make you sure you are never found again." I say and he puts his hands up. "Look we know that your village has the nine tails jinchuuriki so don't make this hard. We aren't going to kill them they are going to join us." Konan says and I sigh. "If we say no we won't make it out of here alive." I whisper to Sakura. "I know." She whispers and looks at me. "Make a run for it." She says and I nod. I look around and see an opening. I start to run but they block of the spot. I jump to the trees and start to jump trees. "You won't make it." I hear Konan say and sigh. Suddenly I look and see Hidan below me. I jump and Sakura goes flying out of my arms. I hit the ground and feel myself being pinned. I see Sakura in Hidans arms. "Listen here if you lay one finger on her I will kill you!" I scream and he smirks. "Kakashi Hatake." Pein says and I look at him. "A skilled Jonin and a former Anbu." He says and looks at Sakura. "Sakura Haruno. Also a skilled Jonin and former Anbu." He says and I look at Sakura. Hidan is all over her. I throw the person off me and run towards Hidan. He doesn't see me and I punch him hard in the face. He stumbles back and Konan grabs Sakura. "Let them fight it out." She whispers to Sakura and she nods. Hidan comes at me with his sickle. I jump and see him smirk. "Once I have a taste of your blood you're dead." He says and I sigh. I drop the kunai I had grabbed and Hidan smirks. I look at Sakura and she nods at me. "Fine." I say and Pein nods. "We will join." I say and Hidan smirks. He walks over to Sakura but she kicks him in the face hard. She groans and falls over. "Damnit you're still sore aren't you?" I ask walking over to her. She nods and I pick her up. "Follow us." Pein says and I roll my eyes. "Doesn't look like we are going anywhere else." I mutter and he glares at me. Just then I hear yelling. "They went this way! Lord Third they were captured by the Akatsuki!" I hear somebody else yell. "Damn it." Pein says and I look at Sakura. "They heard them. Get them out of here now." Pein says and then turns and runs towards the Anbu. "Make a run towards the Anbu." Sakura says and I nod. "I wouldn't if I were you." Konan says and then I am pinned to the ground with a kunai to my throat and Sakura pinned with a kunai to her throat as well. I see the Anbu come around the trees and see the three genin that is on my team. "Kakashi sensei!" Naruto yells and glares at the akatsuki. "Naruto don't!" I yell as he runs at the akatsuki. "Almighty push." Pein says and Naruto goes flying. He walks back out and the demon fox cloak is forming. "He is the nine tails!" Hidan yells and I realize he is the one that pinned me down. "How much bullshit could be avoided if I slit your throat right now and ran off with your girl?" He asked pressing the kunai to my throat. "Don't!" Sakura yells and Hidan looks at her. "If I put him outta the picture then we can run off together." Hidan says and smirks. "Hidan." Konan says and he sighs. "Fine whatever but I will get that girl." He says and gets off me. I get up but both my arms are grabbed so I can barely move. The third glares at Hidan. "What do you want with them?" He asks and Pein answers. "They are coming with us. We could use people like them in the akatsuki." I glare at Pein and the third sighs. "Alright take them, they were never good for anything anyway." He says and I gasp. "You son of a bitch! We were your personal bodyguards!" I yell and kick the person holding me. I rush towards the third and he smirks. The Anbu step in front of him but something wraps around my arms and I am yanked backwards. "Sasori thank you." Konan says but Naruto glares. "Third they know our information you can't just let them go with the enemy." Sasuke says and the third nods. "Agreed but they are to loyal to the village." He says then Itachi rolls his eyes. The third turns towards Itachi. "Unlike somebody else." The third mutters, that's when Sasuke sees Itachi and runs towards him. "Itachi why?!" Sasuke yells as he gets to him. Itachi looks at him. "I wanted father and mother to like you." Itachi says and the Sasuke is pulled back over to the third by threads. "They blame me for you leaving!" Sasuke yells and Itachi freezes as he sees the village behind the third. Itachi sees his parents and they are crying. "Let's go." Pein says as we start to walk away. "Itachi!" His mother calls out crying. He looks at her but then turns towards me and Sakura. We follow Pein and soon we are gone out of the sight from the village.