CHAPTER 6

December, 2001

The days pasted and the days became weeks and from weeks months.

The conversation was the start of something big but neither of them knew what future and destiny had in plan for the both of them.

It was almost the end of first term and every student was either already packing or visiting the last seminar of the year.

Mariam was going to Germany so she could spent new year with her family and after that they had to record the new album.
Thank god she had break of 6 weeks!

Mariam didn't hear Kate calling her name.

Mariam snapped at of her little trance and faced Kate,"hm, what did you say Kate?"

Kate rolled her eyes and said," I asked you if you would like to visit me and my family?"

Mariam gave Kate an apologetic look and said," I'm sorry Kate, but I'm off to visit my family and after that we're recording the new album in London."

"Fine!", Kate said in a annoyed tone," but we'll meet each other in London!"

Mariam chuckled at her response and said," we'll meet each in London, I promise!"

"Did you already hear?", Kate asked out of nowhere.
Mariam made an questioning face and said,"what?"

It was always like that, one of the girls heard a rumor or a fact of what is going on at campus and they talked about it.
It gossiping, they said.
It simply was analyzing the problem and saying their own opinion about it.
Definitely not gossiping!

"Well I heard that William and Tracy Mcgonnahy broke up. Everybody is saying that William cut the ties with her because he already knew, who he would marry and it definitely wasn't her.", Kate told her and Mariam opened her mouth because she was shocked.

Everybody thought that William and Tracy would be like end game because he was a prince and she had the right background.
Her father was a lord, making her a lady.

"After he broke up with her she broke some things in his room and told him 'my daddy is gonna hear about this' ", Kate told while she could hold her laughter back.

Mariam just rolled her eyes.
She couldn't stand the girl, she was everything what 'a spoiled brat' meant.
She despised but it was not without a reason!
Since day one William presented her to his close friend group she was treating them like rubbish.
Because the weren't as rich or they weren't coming from such a family background like her or William did.

And the actual reason William dated her was because of his step mother Camilla.

Camilla was friends with Tracy's mum and yeah that's it.