((9))

1  year & 1/2 later...
'Author and comedian, David Walliams takes off with no trace.'

'Former BGT judge, David Walliams was last seen at LAX airport alone, his location is unknown.'

'Comedian, David Walliams runs away from partner, Simon Cowell.'

'Trouble in paradise? Reason for David Walliams running away.'

'Simon Cowell refuses an interview about David Walliams.'

'Simon Cowell goes back to old playboy self and destroys relationship with David Walliams.'

'Tips on how to be like Simon Cowell... "just cheat on whoever your dating, that gives you power." Those are the true words of Simon. There you have it.'

~~~~~~
That is what I've been waking up to for the past few months. Lies about who I am, lies about my relationship with David, lies about what I've said.

Ever since David left I hadn't wanted to do anything. All I did throughout the day was look for David or stare at pictures of him. I hadn't interacted with my friends as much as I used to, they kept telling me to look for someone to distract me but I couldn't imagine being with someone who wasn't David.

All of his social media accounts remained the same, he was inactive. There was never any sign of movement on his pages.

The only times my schedule changed was when Eric visited me. But that was pretty much it. I hated being alone, I hated not laughing at his jokes, and the thing I hated most was repeating that voicemail and re-reading the letter he left.

Reading the words that he wrote explaining how I hurt him, hearing him not being able to finish the phrase "I love you". I was suffering so much without him. I didn't know how long I could keep going like that.

Note: this would be David being spotted leaving Britain at the airport.

~~~~I was sitting in my office at home re-reading David's note, trying to find a clue about where he could've gone

~~~~
I was sitting in my office at home re-reading David's note, trying to find a clue about where he could've gone. But still nothing. I was about to start crying for the millionth time when I heard loud knocks.

"Alright I'm coming!" I yelled. When I opened the door there stood Alesha and Amanda, they were really jumpy. Before I could say hello they let themselves in and dragged me into the living room.

"We thought that you might need to sit down for this." Alesha said as she was pushing me to sit down. "Sit down for wha-" I was then cut off by Alesha telling me to shut up and listen. "Omg Simon we never thought this would happen but..." Amanda then paused for about what seemed to be an eternity.