((13))

Simon's POV:
I was sitting on David's couch waiting for the girls to come down. He seemed calm about the whole thing. "How could he act like he didn't miss me as much as I missed him, or was he not acting?" I thought to myself.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling, remembering that I finally kissed him again.

He looked so different in person. I noticed that he seemed thinner and his muscles were more toned.

After a few minutes I heard them walking down the stairs. I quickly took out my phone and pretended to look for flights back to Britain.

Amanda told us her plan to stay there and I didn't think I could've disagreed. David decided that since we were broken up I should sleep in the living room. I felt my heart drop. I never considered us to be broken up.

I was finally with David, after all this time and the first thing we did was fight. Why couldn't he just forget about the whole thing and be with me again.

Part of me wanted to leave already before it became awkward after the outburst I had in David's bedroom but the other half wanted to stay and wait for David so that we could go home together, that part of me would wait as long as it took. Well I guess that part won since no one was forcing me to stay.

I was about to follow Amanda and Alesha to the car so we could get our luggage but David commented that he had a dinner. I was so curious that I followed him instead.

"David who's your dinner with? Are you seeing someone? Is it that girl I saw you with in the picture?"

"Woah Simon calm down. You're not allowed to be jealous." David responded while picking out some clothes. "Yes I can be jealous. What you said downstairs was a lie. We are not broken up. You said that we should take a break but you didn't say that you wanted to break up with me!" I loudly whispered.

"Alright then I want to break up, ok that's settled." David said rolling his eyes. "Well we just kissed less than an hour ago. So me and you, are still a thing." I said pointing at him. "Whatever Simon I get it. We're still together." He replied sarcastically.

He then took off his shirt and grabbed the other one. Wow David looked really good, I couldn't stop staring. "Careful Simon, your drooling on my floor." He didn't change at all, again with the smutty comments, I missed that. I quickly asked him a question to distract myself from his body.

"David...have you been with someone during this time?" "What do you mean?" He questioned while buttoning his shirt. "I mean have you slept with someone during this BREAK?" I asked with fear of his answer. He got quiet. I walked up to him and grabbed his hands which prevented him from getting dressed. "Did you?" I asked again. "Did you?" He repeated. "I asked first David. But to make things easier. No I didn't."

"I'm going to be late for my dinner so please let me finish getting ready." He responded. I let go of his hands and slowly walked away. The tears started gathering up in my eyes. "You did, didn't you?" I whispered. He turned around and looked me in the eyes. "Simon...I