((22))

Simon POV:

We snuck into a back door of the house which Lara had a spare key of, she guided us through the house due to her being the only person who had been in the house.

We quietly walked around looking for any clue of David's presence. Matt was in his office talking on the phone.

"They have no idea, I'm in the clear- yup I had him sent to a guest bedroom, thanks for helping me in Britain with the picture and for what you did here in Italy- I'm getting the jet ready and once it is...I'm leaving with him tomorrow. I'm sure no one will ever find him- I don't care if it's suspicious of me suddenly disappearing after David, I'll be long gone by then, this man is already mine."

I wanted to jump on the guy and beat him until he regretted getting between David and I but it wasn't the best idea.

We all backed off and went into an empty room.

"Girls I need you to go outside and call the police." I instructed. "But we don't speak the language." Alesha reminded.

"Lara tell me where the bedrooms are and I'll go by myself while you help Amanda and Alesha."

"As big as this house is, it only has 4 rooms upstairs. As you get to the top of the staircase you will see one door on your left, that's Matt's room but he said David was in a guest room so go to the right, he'll be in either 3 rooms." She explained.

"We'll try to get the police here as soon as possible but be careful." Amanda warned.

I followed Lara's instructions, I could still see Matt talking on the phone in his office as I passed by.

David wasn't in the first 2 rooms and as I opened the third door...I let out a sigh of relief.

There he was, laying on the bed, unconscious, he was tied up by his arms and legs and his mouth was covered shut.

His soft brown hair fell onto his relaxed eyelids.

Whenever I saw him I always took the chance to admire him even for a few seconds.

As I got closer I noticed drips of blood on his head, he must've been hit in the head, the wound was dry which meant that he was like this for days, possibly the amount of days he had been missing.

I felt a sting in my chest at the thought of David being here this whole time, alone, scared, and hurt.

"David wake up we have to go." I whispered while shaking him gently. He wouldn't move. "David come on, get up."

"You're just wasting your time." A calm voice called out. I didn't need to think much about who it was. He was standing in the doorway with a big scary guy.

"What did you do to him, why isn't he waking up?" I exclaimed. "He hasn't woken up in about 4 days...don't worry he's very much alive but he just can't wake up." Matt continued in a jokingly tone.

Having him in front of me caused so much anger that I couldn't take it anymore. I was dumb enough to try and take both of them on but I ended up seeing nothing but darkness.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

When I woke up, I was tied up too. After struggling and moving around I shifted my eyes to David.

"David please wake up, are you ok?" I kept yelling.

All I did was stare at him until he slowly opened his eyes, I smiled once I noticed his eyes sparkle like they always did whenever I was in sight.

He never realized it. I first saw it when we met 8 years ago, I was love struck by his eyes but I thought it was something that happened to him naturally.

Later on I would find myself obsessing over his eyes, whenever he would speak to someone I paid attention and look for the sparkle but it never appeared with others.

Those eyes were the reason I never stopped fighting for David, if he claimed that his love for me was gone then why did that sparkle not go away too.

I saw those shiny eyes when I finally faced him again after almost 2 years and I was seeing them now, they were just for me.

"God I hope that never goes away" I muttered under my breath. "Simon?" He groaned. "Darling its me, the girls are getting help." I whispered.

He started to tear up. "I'm scared." He mumbled with his covered mouth.

"It's alright I'm with you now, don't worry no one is going to hurt you." I tried to calm him down. He was shaking.

"No Simon, I'm really scared, why can't I stay awake." He cried, before I could fully understand what he meant, his eyes began to close up again.

"Wait no David please stay with me, help someone help him!" I yelled and tried to get myself free.

Matt walked in confused. "What the hell is going on." he yelled. "Matt help him, he woke up but he can't keep his eyes open, you hit him in the head, somethings wrong, please help him, I know you love him so please." I cried out.

He walked to David's side and checked him.

"Alright it's time to go, guys take him to the jet but be careful." He ordered.

Two men stepped forward and carried David away. He kneeled down in front of me

"Thanks to you there are cops outside surrounding this whole place so my plans have been moved up but don't worry I'll take good care of David, I won't be dumb enough to cheat on him." He smiled.

At that moment I was able to free myself and jumped onto him, it was chaos I threw him into anything in front of me until he was weak.

I took away his gun and pointed it straight into his face. "I must admit you're pretty smart but then again you did manage to ruin the happiest guy in the world!" He laughed.

"Stupid decision my friend." His smile never leaving his face.

Before I could finally pull the trigger the authorities showed up.

"It's ok he's with us!" I heard Lara yell into the group to stop them from arresting me. "So you must be Simon, the victim was caught in a jet up on the roof, he's safe, he seemed to call out your name many times." A policeman spoke.