•9•

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

×Lucas POV

It's been about a half an hour since Azumi left to talk to Taeyong, and I was beginning to worry.. Why do I worry about this girl so much?
"Yah, Bieber boy" a voice pulled me from my thoughts.
"What is it, Haechan?"
"What's up with you? I asked you a question like 2 minutes ago and you've been just staring into space"
"Oh, my bad. What was your question?"
"I asked if you've seen Taeyong hyung. I was gonna buy him that drink for losing our game"
"Oh, uh. He went outside with Azumi like 30 minutes ago" I said blankly, as I continued scanning the crowd for the pair in question.
Just then, my phone buzzed, and I noticed Haechan reach for his as well.
"Oh, speak of the devil! Taeyong hyung just sent a message to the group chat" Haechan exclaimed, opening the message, and I hurriedly fished my phone out of my pocket to do the same. My eyes widened at the message displayed

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

FebreezeEnthusiast has
sent a message to
SINGLE SQUAD

FebreezeEnthusiastSOMEONE HELP!! AZUMICOLLAPSED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

FebreezeEnthusiast
SOMEONE HELP!! AZUMI
COLLAPSED! I DON'T
KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

HaeextraChan
SHE COLLAPSED??!?!!!

OwlMan
WHAT DID YOU
DO TAEYONG?!!!?!

BetterthanBieber
WHERE ARE YOU!?

FebreezeEnthusiast
Around the right
side of the building!!

FebreezeEnthusiast
HURRY!!!

Evaluateyourfashion
ON OUR WAY!
seen 9:37pm ✓

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I ran. I ran faster than I ever had in my life, pushing past the crowd and out into the front of the building. I made my way to the location Taeyong had given, and was met with said male, holding onto an unconscious Azumi. Once I reached them, I couldn't control my emotions
"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!" I shouted at the upset male on the ground.
"I didn't do anything! W-we were just t-talking, and she collapsed.. I think she's having an episode..." he said, between soft sobs.
"Lucas, calm your ass!" Doyoung demanded, as the rest of the group joined us.
"She seems to have had passed out from too much stress" Taeil explained, feeling her pulse and checking her for a temperature, "let's get her into my car and take her to our place" he instructed, and I quickly scooped Azumi up into my arms and carried her to the car. Jaehyun, Yuta, Haechan, and Winwin rode with Taeil and I, while the other half rode with Johnny. I sat in the back seat of Taeil's car, with Azumi's head rested on my lap. I peered down at her and gently stroked her hair
"It's gonna be okay.. I'm here Mimi"

*6 hours later*

×Azumi POV

I awoke from what felt like a really long nap, not daring to open my eyes due to the pounding in my head.
What the hell happened?
I groaned into my pillow, deciding I should probably get up and shower. As I slowly opened my eyes, I began to internally panic.
This isn't my room...
"What the hell?" I questioned quietly to myself, as I looked around the unfamiliar room. I noticed it was still dark outside, which meant I couldn't have slept long. But, one question still remained: where am I? Suddenly, the door began to creak open, and the light from the hallway came pouring into the dark room. I squinted my eyes from the sudden light, and attempted to make out the figure entering the room.

"Azumi! You're awake. I'm glad to see you're okay" the figure said, quietly "here, I brought you some herbal tea and a few painkillers for the headache I'm sure you have"
The figure moved closer, and I was finally able to tell that it was Yuta, I believe his name was. He set the tea and pills down on the bedside table, and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Thank you.. But may I ask, why am I here?"
"Well, you passed out last night while talking with Taeyong. We don't know why or what happened because he won't tell us, but Taeil hyung thought it'd be best to bring you here so we can make sure you're okay" he smiled widely
Jisoos, he's got an amazing smile.. Shut up Azumi..

"Well, thanks again.. Where is everyone else?" I questioned, as I took the painkillers he had provided.
"Ah, most are in bed, it's 3:30am. Then those two slept here to make sure you were safe and in case something happened while you slept" he gestured to a small couch in the corner of the room, where two unconscious figures were deep into dream land. How I hadn't noticed them before, I have no idea.
"W-who is that? And why did they sleep here?" I wondered aloud
"It's Lucas and Donghyuck, and I dunno, honestly. They refused to leave the room" he shrugged, before standing up to leave.
"Hey, uhm.. When can I go home?"
He turned to look at me "I can take you right now, if you'd like?"
"That'd be nice.." I said, shyly.

He nodded, and went to grab his keys. While he was gone, I got my stuff together, before finding a pen and paper to write the sleeping pair on the couch a thank you note.
"Dear Lulu & Donghyuckie,
Thank you for everything, I'll talk to you both soon. Sweet dreams.
-Azumi
After I finished the note, I set it on the edge of the bed I slept in, and made my way out of the room to find Yuta.
Once I found him, we headed to his car and began our journey to my house.
"Wow, you guys live closer than I thought" I said, realizing how close we were to my residence.
"I see that! Pretty cool. Now we can hang out all the time, right?" he grinned, waiting for my response.
"Hmm, we'll see" I teased, smiling "you know, you're a lot nicer in person"
"What do you mean?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow
"I mean, our first meeting in the group chat" I deadpanned
"Ooh, right. That.. Yeah, we didn't really get off on the right foot, ha.." he chuckled "sorry about it though, I have an attitude problem. But you'll learn to love me with it" he smiled, sarcastically.
"I have one too, and probably worse. So same goes for you!" I mimicked his actions, making him chuckle.

We soon reached my apartment, and Yuta had instructed me to stay in the car so he could open my door. Apparently he thinks my black out makes me incapable of opening my own door. He reached the passenger side, and opened the door, allowing me to step out. He walked me to my door, and hugged me, which took me by surprise, but I returned the hug anyway.
Holy Moses, does he smell amazing.
"Sweet dreams, princess" he said, after releasing me from the embrace, and made his way down the hall to the elevator.
What was that about?
I shook the butterflies forming in my stomach and walked inside. I quickly took a shower and laid down, burying myself in my blankets. I checked the time on my phone
4:13am
I huffed out a tired sigh, and rolled over to allow sweet slumber to devour me.
These boys are gonna kill me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(ᴬ/ᴺ: sorry this is turning into a story story, but I wanna get friendships established so that when I do the elimination, y'all know who you wanna vote for! Chats back in the next chapter! Is Yuta gonna be a love interest? How do Lucas and Donghyuck feel about Azumi? What'll happen with her and Taeyong? So many questions... Vote and comment!)