Gross

Screams echoed throughout the household

Screams echoed throughout the household. Children tried to go up the stairs but were shooed away by Miss. Peregrine.

Yells ands growls and screeches that sounded like a dying cat was heard.

No one knew what was going on. Except for a few of the older kids up stairs and Miss. Peregrine herself. Well she wasn't sure, but she had an idea of what it was.

Emma and Olive were giving the new girl a bath. And by the sounds of it, it wasn't going good.

Emma had finnaly dumped the final bucket of water on the girls head when she got loose from Olives hold and jumped out of the tub full of water. Now Emma pulled a slip onto her and some how managed to put a nice dress on her. But as soon as they let go she burst out of the room and into another hard surface.

"Hey watch it!" She heard and looked to see a boy, she recognized him as the boy from earlier when Mrs. Ember was here.

The boy glared at her but she payed no mind as she looked down at her still dripping wet body in the strange layers of cloth. She hated it. Just as Emma and Olive rushed out of the bathroom Eve shapeshifted into a large black fluffy wet dog. They're eyes widened. Uh oh. The boy quickly backed far away but the girls were trapped.

Just as they thought the large dog shook its fur causing water to fly all over the room.

The girls squealed and the boy cannot help the small edge of his mouth go up at the site

The girls squealed and the boy cannot help the small edge of his mouth go up at the site. After the large black dog was done it took off down the stairs leaving the three teenagers alone. The boy rolled his eyes and then went back into his room leaving the two girls patting off the water.

"Oh man" Olive said and Emma looked at her

"What?"

"Look, when she transforms, her clothes rip up" she said pointing at the heap of shredded cloth on the floor. Emma sighed

"I liked that dress."

Eve was now down stairs and was meet with a bunch of kids now looking at her

"Did we get a dog?"

"Cool!"

"Look! It's so cute" a little girl with pigtails ran up to Eve and placed her hand on top her and began to pet her. At first Eve tensed up and almost bit the girls hand off.