Chapter 2

Nash took me to his living room and tried handing me an autograph. I stare at it and say I don't want it. "Oh that's the first." Nash said "Yeah well you need to hear it more often." I felt kind of bad saying that.

"Nash, I'm sorry." "it's fine." "It's just that I'm not a big fan." I said. "Well that's too bad because your gorgeous." "Oh really? Thank you." I was confused but it made me smile because since when does someone famous say that about me.

Ok so maybe he is kind of cute. We just were sitting there looking at each other. I was looking deep into his bright blue eyes. I felt like I was in a trance. He started leaning in. But then I snapped out of it then backed out thinking what on earth is wrong with me.

"Ok this is not how I planned for this to go." I said. "I used to not like you at all but now I think I might be falling for you." I ran out the door. I just walked around their neighborhood trying to take in everything.

I walked back to their house. I opened the door and walked in. Then my mom asked me "what happened." I just said "I felt like I needed to take a walk". My mom said "ok" like she knew there was more to it.

I went over back to Nash. "Listen, I like that you aren't obsessed with me like the other girls." "Do you want to go out with me?"