Chapter 6

"Come in and explain," he said. I explained everything even the story of how I met him.

"Nash." "Yea?" "Everyone hates me," I say as a tear drips down my cheek. I look down and cover up my eyes with my hands and start crying.

Nash put his finger under my chin and lifts my head up as I take my hands off my face. He wipes off my running makeup with his thumb. He looks into my eyes then down at my lips.

With little force, he crashed his lips onto mine, and I feel the Sparks and electricity. just like it used to be.

Immediately, I kiss him back, my heart melting away at the feel of his soft, plump lips on mine.

We soon pull away, and smile at each other, staring into each others eyes. I can't help but fall into a trance gazing into his icy blue orbs, falling in love all over again.

"I'm guessing you forgive me?" I chuckle.

"Yeah." He blushes.

"Thank you. But... What about everyone on Instagram?" I question, my face filling with worry.

Nash smiles warmly at me, and rubs my right cheek in circles with his thumb.

"I'll take care of it." he reassures me.

"I- nevermind." I blush, standing up and grabbing my things.

Nash lightly grabs my arm, and stops me.

"What were you going to say? I won't make fun of you." He asks, pulling me gently onto his lap.

"I was going to say I love you. I know you don't love me back and I'm sorry." I apologize, my eyes starting to fill with tears.

He chuckles at me, and kisses my lips passionately.

Shocked, I kiss him back, and soon pull away.

"I love you too." He blushes, looking down at his hands.

I lift up his head with my fingers.

"I should get going. It's getting late. Text me tomorrow?" I sigh, standing up onto my feet.

"Wait." He stops me, and I turn around.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"Do you wanna... Stay the night?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Of course. But... I don't have any pajamas." I tell him.

"Here." He smiles, tossing a large sweatshirt that has 'Nashy' written across the front.

After catching that, he hands me some of his sweatpants.

"Thanks Nashy." I wink, referring to his sweatshirt he lent me.

He blushes and crawls into his bed.

"I'm lonely." He pouts, opening his arms.

After quickly changing in the closet, I run into his arms, cuddling into him.

The warmth of him lulls me into a deep sleep, just before hearing,

"I really really love you."

--NEXT MORNING--

My eyes snap open as sunlight fills the room.

I glance next to me, and notice Nash is not in his bed.

Suddenly, the smell of bacon and pancakes fill my nose, and I sprint down the stairs.

"What the..." I mumble, as I walk into the kitchen.

To my amazement, Nash was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Gorgeous. How did you sleep?" He smiles sweetly at me, Placing the pancakes onto a plate.

"Fine. You?" I yawn, walking up next to him.

"Perfect." He chuckles, causing me to giggle.

He hands me a plate of perfectly made pancakes, and turkey bacon.

"Wow Grier. I'm impressed! This looks great!" I nod my head in approval of the beautiful dish in my hands.

"Thanks. Learned from my mom." He smiles, and sits down next to me at the kitchen table.

After we eat our beautiful breakfast and get ready, we decide to start walking to school.

As soon as we walk out the front door, I smile as the North Carolina air hits my face.

The weather here was nice. Never to hot, never to cold, just nice.

As I'm in deep thought, I hardly notice Nash grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine. I blush, but hide it by looking away.

"What about the girls at school, Nash? They will hate me for thinking I cheated on you!" I groan, leaning my head into his shoulder as we turn to corner.

"Stick with me. I'll keep you safe, I promise." He promises, squeezing my hand tightly.

The worry suddenly fades away, and I feel safe with him next to me. Without him, I would be nothing. Before I met him, I WAS nothing.

We walk into the schoolyard, and I'm immediately shot nasty looks, and girls, or should I say walking cans of spray tan, start whispering about Nash and I holding hands.

I look down at my feet, and Nash glances over at me.

"Hey, it's okay." He tells me, turning me around.

"No it's not! They're staring at us." I tug at his arm, wanting to go inside.

He smirks at me.

"Let's give them something to stare at." He winks, and kisses me passionately.

He doesn't care that his popularity could be ruined because of me?

God I love him.

I kiss him back, and everyone starts screaming.

"She cheated on you!" And "She's not even pretty!" Stand out the most.

I pull away from Nash, as tears start pouring down my cheeks.

"Katy-" Nash starts.

"Save it." I interrupt, and start running away.

Nash doesn't follow. What a jerk.

I look back to check if he's running after me, but collide with someone, causing us to crash onto the ground.

I look up.

No. Why out of all people, him.

"Stay away." I threaten, and I back up against the lockers.

"Where's Nash?" He mocks, shoving my shoulder roughly.

"H-He's coming. I know he is." I stutter.

"We can't let that happen now, can we?" Are the last words I hear before my head being slammed into the lockers, and being knocked out.

Cold.