Chapter 5

This lasted for about ten seconds. The whole time I was pulling away and then finally I pushed him as hard as I could away from me.

"You idiot!" "What do you want from me??" "Well I want to get back together." "Let me get this straight N-O UNDERLINE!!!

He closes his eyes and leans in to kiss me but quickly I grab the door handle then slam the door in his face.

"I think you broke my nose." "Good." I said. "Oh so that's how you want to play." "I'll be back." He said.

I walk over to the couch then sat down. I looked at my mom's phone on the table. She forgot it. (She is at work)

All of a sudden her phone started getting notifications about me on Facebook. I picked up her phone and went on the Facebook app.

I saw a picture of when Zack forced me to kiss him and a picture of Nash and me kissing side by side. The caption said "She is cheating on Nash."

I looked at the comments and they said things like "Stay away from Nash." and "She is a slut."

"Zack just made everything worse." I said as a tear dripped down my cheek. Now everyone hates me. I'm going to go to Nash's house to apologize about last night. Hopefully he didn't see the picture.

I knocked on his door. Then I did again to be sure he heard me. I waited there for fifteen minutes then called him off my mom's phone. (He knows her number)

He didn't answer. His greeting said "Hey, this is Nash. I'm sorry I couldn't get to my phone right now but leave me a message and I will call you back. And if your Katy then don't bother calling me again.

Oh great, he saw the picture. In my voicemail I said "Nash, this is Katy and I'm really sorry. That guy was my ex boyfriend and he came to my house and forced me to kiss him. Please answer your door sure I can talk to you."

Soon after I sent it the door opened. And I was so happy to see Nash's face.