Chapter Three: Giggles of Horror

Harry:

"What the hell are you doing here Caroline?!" I demanded with so much anger in my voice.

"Am I not allowed to see my boyfriend? Why are you so wet?" She said emphasising the word boyfriend.

"Boyfriend?! The fuck are you going on about?!" I screamed. "We broke up 3 months ago!"

"You're still worked about about that Hazza?" She acted like it was no big deal.

You see, me and Caroline dated a while back. She is almost twice my age. I thought I was too mature to be dating girls around my own age, so I dated her. I actually never really liked her. I just like telling people I was dating a woman, not a girl. She cheated on me, in my own bed, with a guy around my age. Fucking slut. Well I'm over her, and there's Jae.

"STILL WORKED UP ABOUT IT?! YOU HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GUY! IN MY BED!" I screamed. Then, the still soaking wet Jae, walks in. Totally unaware of what was going on.

"Hey, I heard screaming. Well I came to say shut up. It's ann-" Was all she could say before Caroline cut her off.

"So this is the slut you've replaced me with?!" She said gesturing to Jae. "Set the bar low I see." 

"Excuse me, what's going on? And I am not a slut you dumb fuck." Jae said as if she was spitting venom in Caroline's face.

"Nothing. Caroline was just leaving." Niall said, trying to calm down the now pissed off Jae.

"Shut up Neil." Caroline said as she walked up to Jae. Jae, being a short one, looked up at Caroline, throwing dagger with her eyes, and her fists were clenched. She is and MMA fighter. Hope she beats the crap out of Caroline. "Listen twerp, stay away from Harry, or I'll break your wee little body." She said whilst squinting her index finger and thumb to indicate how little Jae is. Jae just chuckled.

"I'm not with Harry and I doubt an old hag like you could do much damage." She said smirking. The 'Im not with Harry' felt like my chest was stung by a thousand bees. I wish she was with me. And she will be.

I know how Caroline hates being reminded of her age. So she slapped Jae across the face. Her cheap fake nails dug into Jae's beautiful, tanned skin, causing it to bleed. If Caroline was a guy, I would beat the crap out of him. Jae was still smirking and when she looked up to meet eyes with Caroline, she whispered something to her. A whisper, yet still loud enough for us to hear.

"I will rip your head off granny." Was all Jae said before she jump onto Caroline and pinned her to the ground. She started to punch her face, very painfully I might add. Within the first couple of punches, Caroline's face started to swell and bruise. Her nose started to bleed and her mascara started to leak down her face from all her tears.

Liam, being the wise one, quickly carried Jae up onto his back and broke the fight. "Come on now." He said and carried her of into his room until she calmed down. I, on the other hand, am not calmed. Caroline, the ugly bitch, decided to slap her! She definitely deserved every second of it.

"The fuck Caroline! What is wrong with you?!" Zayn screamed at her.

"What Zayn?! She fucks you too?! The bitched messed up my face! Harry tell him!" Caroline pleaded to me. I just continued to glare at her. I was too pissed off to even speak to her.

"Caroline! Just leave!" Niall said with the same tone of voice as Zayn.

"How am I suppose to take my bags huh?! Plus, Harry wants me here!" She said.

"Oh let me help you bitch." Was all I said before I signalled Louis to come help me with her bags. Louis and I carried her pink suitcases and tossed them out the door. "Now, you can leave."