episode 1: a wolf in sheeps clothing

It had been a couple of months since you entered the leagues of villains and most of you jobs have been just been recognition and robbery although you couldn't complain, you got food and you had a roof over your head so shigaraki kept his promise except for one thing, revenge for what happened to your parents.

"Hey Y/N" said shigaraki as he entered the room you were in "I got a new mission for ya"

"What is it? Stealing, recon?" You said as you bounced a rubber ball off the wall

"Spying and not just any place" said the blue hair sitting on a close by chair "U.A"

You went silent U.A was one of the most regarded schools for training heroes and you were gonna be sent to it as a spy? "Spying on U.A? Are you crazy that place is filled to the brim with kids and heroes with quirks that could destroy me in matter of seconds"

"That's why you're passing as student" he simply said catching the ball and destroying it in near seconds "the entrance exams well be held in a couple of months you're gonna enter it"

"And why should I do it?" You responded "well your gonna be able to see many persons of you age and maybe get some new recruits" shigaraki said

And you'll be able to gather intel on the schools activities, you'll be able to help us ambush them and break one of the pillars of justice"

This was enough to make you agree dam that shigaraki, he knew what you wanted to hear "I'll do it"

"Great, you'll be a wolf in sheep's clothing"