episode 6: the all mighty teacher

"So Y/N any news?" Asked shigaraki as he sat down in a chair with you next to him "not really, only important thing is that eraser head is out homeroom teacher" hearing this shigaraki chuckled "you most hate his class huh?"

"You have no idea" you said with a chuckle "its a good thing he never caught me" you said taking a bite out of granola bar you were eating "well every school year starts like that, by the way has anyone asked you about your quirk?" Shigaraki asked

"No why?" You looked at him "well because the file that U.A has of you is a fake one"

"A fake one?" You asked a bit curious as to how they did it, and more importantly, what did they put in it "yeah we were able to do a falsification of your old files you know, before the whole ghost of shibuya deal" he seemed a bit akward talking about it

"I see so what's in it?" You took another bite off your granola bar "the normal stuff age, birth date, quirk"

"What did you put in quirk?" You asked as you finished the bar and looked directly at him with great interest "we put a half truth since we only put you could go intangible for a bit of time"

"Oh so I can actually use my quirk" you smiled as you heard this "yeah and for now just keep going to school like normal"

And so your school days continued like normal taking normal classes the first half of the day and the other have having hero exercises.

Today you were at the cafeteria eating with ashido as you had small talk "so Y/N, what's your quirk?" The pink skinned girl asked as she rested her head on her arms

"Oh well I can go intangible for a bit" she seemed a bit puzzled by your words "intangi-what now?"

You smiled and decided to show her by phasing your hand through your food as soon as you saw her amazed expression you smiled and retracted your hand turning it back to normal "what happens if you turn it off and your still inside something"

"I'll just get stuck luckily I won't take any damage" as you said you finished your meal and felt someone grab your arm but it wasn't ashido, you could see the brown haired girl now known as uraraka inspecting your arm and behind her was midoriya.

"Um hello" you said as you phased through uraraka's grip, but you could feel yourself being lighter "hm?" You were beginning to float "an crap" you murmured as you were floating in mid air everyone in the cafeteria beginning to look to see a student just begining to float into the ceiling.

"Oh sorry! I'll reverted!" Said uraraka as she touched her fingers together making you go back down but now there was another problem.. You were falling "ah!"

You had reached the ceiling when she had reverted the effect and now you were coming down at full speed seeing how your face was gonna soon meet the floor you held your arms in front if your head waiting for the impact but you got a safer but still a bit painful landing "are you alright young Y/N?" You recognize that way of talking anywhere and on further inspection you were right.

You were on All might's arms resting face down in the middle of the cafeteria "oh yeah, thanks" you said as he set you down and soon uraraka, midoriya and ashido came towards you two "I'm sorry I got carried away!" Uraraka as she bowed slightly you just shook your hand.

"Its fine don't worry" you rested your hand back in your pocket you might have forgiven her but you weren't taking your chances "well thank you All might" you said with a small smile "don't mention it young Y/N!, its natural I want my students to be safe specially since you have your last class of the day with me today"

The four kids in front of the number 1 hero all had there eyes widen "really?!" Asked midoriya receiving a nod from All Might "yes but for now I leave classes are about to star again!"

And with that the Almighty professor left you chuckled and look at the rest "we should head back" you said receiving a nod from everyone "so Uraraka, why did you grab my arm?" You asked as you looked at the brunette she responding by scratching the back of her head

"Well me and deku saw your quirk and were really interested but I let myself go a bit" she let out an akward laugh after this but you were more centered on something else she said "deku?" You asked since you never heard someone that was named deku

"Oh its midoriya's nickname, cool isn't it?" She said smiling midoriya just laughing akwardly and soon you remembered something from the physical test "wasn't that what bakugo was calling you?" It seemed Mina had beat you to the question as she tilted her head like you

"W-well yeah, it was a nickname Bakugo uses to tease me" as he said this he poked his two figures together "then why is uraraka calling you that"

"Well because-" midoriya was caught mid sentence by uraraka "because the kanji look like the ones for 'you can do it!' So I though I we used it that way we could turn the meaning around"

"I see" you smiled as you were entering the classroom "well will talk later see you later, deku" for some reason you let out a warm closed eyed smile before going to your seat, what did you just do?

The day continued like normal until the final period you could hear someone coming down the hall and you and deku knew exactly who it was.

"I'm entering the door in a normal position!" Said All might as he crouched to be able to enter because of his extreme height "All might!" The class cheered as they saw the number 1 hero enter the classroom "today I'll be giving you class, so go and change into your hero costumes because were doing a team exercise!"