episode 5: the physical test

"If you're here to make friends then leave" those were the first words you heard of your new teacher Shota Aizawa as you and the others were instructed to go to the field and prepare for a so called physical test'.

You where standing by yourself away from the rest since you weren't well acquainted with anyone and you could see ashido chatting with the girls of the class, you smiled seeing her happy and just decided to wait for Aizawa.

"Hey there" you looked to where that voice came from to find that green haired boy close to you "oh, hey" you responded as you stood in front of him.

"I'm midoriya izuku" he said with a smile as he waved you smiled back since he didn't seem like a threat "Y/N L/N, nice to meet you" you shook his hand as you looked at his face, he seemed docile and a bit fragile, heck he didn't seem powerful, how did he pass the exam?

But soon enough Aizawa came to the field "today were gonna see the strengths of your quirks, bakugo" said the teacher and a spiky ashy haired guy looked at him "what was your softball throwing record?"

"67 meters" he said as he scuffed "throw it with your quirk" said Aizawa handing him a ball making bakugo smirk before getting ready to throw

"DIE!" He said as he threw the ball "die?" You and midoriya said softly as the ball went flying in the air Aizawa measuring how far it went showing a pretty big improvement "I guess you catch the deal now move to the gym.

" oh and I'll be taking scores, however has the lowest score" he grinned it was tired sinister grin "will be expelled" this made shivers down everyone's spine out of fear.

That day you did mostly above average do to your cat like reflexes but you could see every one doing better then you in some way, except midoriya. He didn't seem to be able to stand a chance this made you keep wondering how he passed the exam.

The physical exercise wasn't too hard but you still felt tired, but for aims strange reason you couldn't keep your eyes off Aizawa his long black hair and clothes combined with his big scat remembered you of someone but you couldn't remember who.

It all came back to the ball throw everyone launching it it some way to get a great distance but who you were surprised by was the brown haired girl how had gotten infinity.

You were still recovering from your laughter when it was Hone's turned the white haired boy creating what looked like white armor on his hand before throwing it reaching bakugos score, bakugo seemed furious as he lashed out at Hone but as they were both gonna attack neither of their quirks worked

"Settle down" said Aizawa as you looked towards him your eyes widen as you finally recognized him with those yellow glasses and with his hair standing up midoriya seem to know as well "your the erasure hero eraser head!" Said midoriya.

While many of your classmates didn't know who it was you clearly knew who it was since he had been the one who had given you so many close calls as the ghost of shibuya you gritted your teeth as the memories came back where he almost caught you but now wasn't the time for that since after a lecture from him it was midoriya's turn.

"You got this" you patted his back as he went towards Aizawa with a ball and as he threw he didn't get far only a couple of meters but you could see Aizawa's quirk was activated "where you gonna break you arm again?" He asked as he stopped using his quirk "the exam wasn't harsh enough, people like you shouldn't be here"

"Take your throw and break your arm after that you can leave" he said bitterly before midoriya gripped the ball and threw it sending a shock wave of energy to the rest of the class he had surpassed Hone and Bakugo by a large amount "teacher" midoriya said a bit in pain before forming a fist with the hand he threw the ball with he had a broken finger "I can still fight"

This made Aizawa smile "this kid" midoriya smiled "Deku you bastard!" You heard bakugo yell before lashing at him but you and surprisingly Hone had stopped him putting and arm and his blades infront of him glaring daggers at him which he returned

"If your finish arguing, Y/N its your turn" Aizawa said as he handed you a ball, you took a deep breath and threw the ball with all your might reaching 50 meters you smiled, you knew you weren't gonna reach bakugo and Hone and it was impossible to reach midoriya.

"Not bad kid, well were finished" Aizawa said and as he said that the class began worrying since one of them were gonna be expelled you remembered you scores and gulped... It was gonna be you.

You looked at midoriya who seem to know why and looked back worried "oh and that thing about being expelled" he smiled "that was a lie" as he said that many students sighed in relief you being one of them falling on the ground with a relieved smile

"It was a bit obvious" you heard a girl with black hair that was wrapped in a spiky ponytail "maybe I should have said something" she had gotten some nods from the other students.

"Well head back to the classroom since from today onwards, you'll be training to be heroes"