First Meeting

Kinda an intro on how you got into CHB and how you met Leo and the rest of the Seven. I hope you enjoy!

You arrived at Camp Half Blood, a beautiful place that your (ungodly parent) described perfectly. (Ungodly parent) had been preparing you for this moment for a whole year now and you had finally arrived.

Now, normally demigods found out all this Greek stuff in a weird and unpredictable way. Well not you. You had always wondered what happened to your (mother/father) that you've never met. You asked your (ungodly parent) about it for years and finally they decided to explain everything. Good for you for persevering.

Your parent explained to you that your (mother/father) that you did not know was a Greek god. It was hard for you to take in at first but you quickly learned to accept it. Your parent told you all about the ancient heroes, and the new ones too. She told you about Percy Jackson and the prophecy of the Seven. She explained that the new school she had always talked about putting your ADHD brain in was actually a camp for demigods. She said you would train there and that sounded really cool to you, so you went along with it.

Today, you had finally finished packing and were more than excited to go to this awesome camp. On the car ride there, you listened to (exciting/hyped up band) to help set the mood for all the fun things that were about to happen. Your (ungodly parent) kept giving you looks like they were very happy for you and excited for your future. But they also kept giving you looks that said 'you probably have no idea what is coming your way'.

Your parent dropped you off in a seemingly empty field, which probably sounded insane, but with all the Greek stuff, you half expected it. You took about three steps forward and a camp - nothing like the one you'd imagined - began to appear right in front of you. The scene was still faint but you could see that strawberry fields surrounding the main part of the camp, which was mostly large and fancy cabins - much better than the ones you'd expected. You could see kids on fields with weapons and armor and thought that was the coolest thing ever. You saw obstacle courses that looked much more challenging that the ones at your average summer camp. Was that... lava?

You waved goodbye to your (ungodly parent) and found a front gate. A creature that you didn't know the name of greeted you and let you right on inside as if they were expecting your arrival. Now the camp was more clear. There were kids running around with weapons and animals and all sorts of things. There were flying horses -pegasuses? Pegasi? You weren't sure.

A group of kids saw you standing there like a pool noodle and gestured you over. There were seven of them. Was this the group your parent had told you about? They all looked about 16-18 with one girl who looked about 14. They all had either orange or purple shirts on. Looking around, all the other kids had orange shirts on so you were wondering why some of these people had purple on. The boy in the center looked about 17 or 18. He had almost black hair and sea green eyes. He looked friendly enough, almost like an older brother. The boy standing next to him was about the same age with blond hair, blue eyes and glasses. He was shoulder to shoulder with a native american girl with really pretty brown hair and eyes. The first boy with the sea eyes was holding hands with a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes. Somewhat behind the four was a tall and muscular Asian boy who kept glancing at the young girl. The young girl had chocolate skin, honey hair and honey eyes. Okay that was six and they all looked friendly and almost like your siblings. Wait, where did the seventh go?

Before you could peer around Sea Eyes, he introduced himself by sticking out his hand for you to shake.

"Hi, I'm Percy Jackson, defeator of Kronos, saver of Thanatos, et cetera, et cetera." He smiled as you shook his hand. The blond next to him elbowed him to shut up about his victories. You almost passed out knowing that you were shaking hands with the Percy Jackson that your parent had told you all about.

Everyone else introduced themselves as Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Frank and Hazel.

"And you are?" Annabeth asked with a questioning yet polite facial expression.

"(Y/N)" you smiled and you spoke. These people were really cool.

Jason opened his mouth as if to say something but then he stopped and turned around, swiveling his head muttering, "Where's Leo? My gods Leo, be nice."

You thought Leo might have been a frog or a bug or a puppy or some creature that the group had that ran off while they were talking. Piper nudged Jason and said "found him" as she pointed to a scrawny boy in the grass to your left.

"Leo! Get over here!" Annabeth yelled. Leo was using a wrench to tighten a bolt on some figurine thing he was holding in his hand. Leo sighed and trudged over in front of Jason and Percy so he was the closest to you. He was trying to stuff the random tools and parts into a tool belt he had around his waist. During the time he wasn't making eye contact with you, you quickly looked him over.

Leo had dark brown curly hair that looked extremely soft. He had warm brown skin that answered any questions about being a Latino. You couldn't see his eyes, but you were sure they were brown. He wore an orange shirt with scuff marks and oil stains on it. The shirt fit small, but it looked old, like it was the only one of the camp shirts he's ever received. Maybe he used to be skinny and now he's built up some muscle? You could tell he did in fact have some muscle because with the shirt fitting less loosely than it did on the others, you could see he had very great arms. Leo wasn't buff or anything like Jason or Percy. In fact his entire chest and stomach still looked scrawny like the rest of him. His arms were just nice. Leo had jeans with suspenders on and some old best up shoes.

Finally Leo looked up from his tool belt and his - you guessed it - brown eyes met your (e/c) eyes. He smiled a large, toothy smile and quickly grabbed your hand and shook it furiously.

"Hi! I'm Leo! You must be (y/n)! Yeah I heard all this meet and greet stuff while I was over there fixing an old invention of mine." Leo rambled on very quickly. You could hardly even understand what he was saying. Besides, you weren't really focused on that anyways. You kept staring at him up and down, wondering who this boy was and why he appealed to you as someone different from the rest of the Seven.

The other chapters are going to be much shorter. This one just needed to be long. See you around <3