Dinner

You had just barely survived your first day at camp. You had seen all sorts of monsters and demigod of all origins. You had your first obstacle course training which was not nearly as fun as you'd hoped. You had barley even gotten a glimpse of your own cabin and you had a feeling there was more to come. Finally, just when you thought you couldn't take any more training, dinner arrived.

You were sitting at the (g/p) table smiling at whoever greeted you. Nobody except for the Seven had befriended you so you were mostly alone. You sat in silence, occasionally answering questions the others in your cabin had asked. Dinner was over quickly and Chiron, the head of the camp, had said that everyone would be playing a new game tonight in two hours. He said that instead of Capture the Flag divided in half or by cabin, you would be on a team with one other person against everyone else.

Everyone cheered when Chiron said that your partner didn't have to be from your cabin, which was a relief to you since maybe you could be on a team with one of the Seven. You quickly spotted Percy but he made a beeline towards Annabeth. Jason quickly partnered up with Piper and Frank shyly asked Hazel. You couldn't find Leo but you figured he probably partnered up with his girlfriend, if he even had one.

You stood in the center of the dining hall, realizing you might not even get a partner when someone tapped your shoulder and you jumped and spun around. You were face to face with Leo. His eyes looked wild.

"How'd you like to be on Team Leo?" He smirked.

You thought you might pass out. Instead you tried to keep your cool and mumbled "Uh um yeah sure."

"Cool. Meet me at the Hephastus cabin in an hour. If you don't have any armor, you can borrow some of mine." You thought that was a strange offer but you thanked him politely. Armor, huh? It was just Capture the Flag!

After everyone was excused from dinner, most people started making plans and strapping on large metal armor. You didn't have to meet Leo for an hour so you just went back to the (g/p) cabin with a few of your siblings. All of them gossiped about who was on a team with who. Many came and went, grabbing armor and weapons that you had never seen before. You just sat on your bunk quietly and unpacked, placing all your belongings in the chest at the end of your bed. Almost an hour had passed and no body paid you any attention or offered you any armor so you decided to take Leo up on his offer.

Things are getting interesting! Well okay not really, but the next chapter should be good. Don't die demigods (okay, I know it's 'stay safe demigods' but oh well... I sound like Coach Hedge)