Chapter 19: Monster Ways

Monster Words:
Moonkose: Wife
Steberspa: Stubborn Mule Wife
Shniley: Silly Wife
Nurspa: Funny Wife
Paperclip: Horny Wife
Jattemoon: Loving Wife
Jattehoon: Loving Husband
—————————————————————G and M 3 . . .

Off ya go, Frisk." Undyne said. "Just head straight. Alphys'll guide you."

When Frisk emerged, she noticed there was no cheering crowd like Gloria had. It was hushed and felt eerie. Well, a happy party isn't what she wanted anyhow. Was she allowed to eat during announcements? She could use some food for her soul.

"Over here." She saw Alphys hand reach for hers. "Sans is more towards the back. Follow me."

Remembering not to take off the hood, she walked with Alphys like Undyne said.

"Oh, sorry, I'll walk slower so you don't step on your cloak," Alphys apologized. "You look quite pretty in it. Just a little ways. Here is your wife, Sans."

"There ya are, Frisk." Sans' voice. "Follow me." She saw his hand in front of her and she took it, letting him guide her to wherever she needed to go.

She did notice though he wasn't wearing any kind of jacket or coat sleeve, but an actual buttoned up sleeve of a tuxedo. Even Sans got dressed up for the announcement. Okay. Let's just get this over with. I need food and rest. She tried not to trip on the long cloak again. It almost hit the floor and was a lot of trouble.

"Stand right there, Frisk," Sans said. "I know you aren't in a party mood today, Pal. This won't take long, but it's necessary, okay?"

Frisk nodded. "Then food?"

"Better than that. When we go home, we can have some nice cocoa." Papyrus was on the side of her just like Gloria said. "Homemade cocoa, made by myself."

Ooh, soul food. That was always the best thing for the soul.

"Stick your hand out and just shake the monster's hand you see in front of you," Sans said to her.

Well, hands were about all she could see in her vision.

"Congratulations, Sans!"

"Thanks, Buddy."

"Fantastic news you getting her back. Hey Frisk, good luck."

"Thanks, Fella."

"Take good care of the Legendary Pacifist Child."

"You bet, but it's woman now."

Frisk saw a face actually appear in front of her. And just like that it was gone.

"You've got a pretty wife."

She didn't even hear her language. Sans spoke monster, and his hand appeared, pushing him back. Physically pushing him back, not even magically. Whoah. He only saw my face and it made Sans upset? Meanwhile, she could hear Asriel and Gloria. She was getting told she was beautiful and Asriel didn't comment at all, or he said something nice. Gloria was right. At least partly. Sans was definitely hurt, and for some reason, he didn't want anyone seeing her that night. "Sans?"

"Yeah, Frisk?"

"I'm not wearing this tomorrow, am I?"

A small chuckle. "Only if you want to." He moved her to face him, and he peered into her view. "Almost over, Moonkose, promise."

"Moonkose?" Frisk asked. "I don't know that one."

"Uh, just like pal in Monster," he said. "Needed for the marriage. Kay?"