Love Letters

Lucy

Hey, I'm Lucy. I'm just an ordinary person just like you. I don't have magic, I don't have any cool abilities I can do. But wouldn't that be dope though? Discovering magic that I had all along since birth and barely noticing it and just saving people and becoming a hero–oh, sorry, got sidetracked there.

Anyways, as I was saying, I am just your typical girl who has crushes and gets F's on tests and has teenage drama. But, there's one thing that not most girls or boys do.

I actually write love letters about my crushes and put them neatly inside an envelope and hide them inside a heart shaped box my mother had given me to stash whatever I want inside. That's normal, right?

You write love letters passionately about your crushes and hide them away in heart shaped boxes just to never mail them out just like me, right?

Of course you don't! That's completely weird! I mean, it's sweet, but weird at the same time. It's a weird habit I have. Every time I like someone so much, that it turns into love, I just pour my feelings out on ink and paper.

Now, I know what you might be asking. Will you ever mail them to your crushes one day? Ha, don't make me laugh. Never! That's never going to happen. They don't even acknowledge my existence!

Well, maybe one of them, but that's about it!

Alright, I have four different crushes. Let's start with the first one. His name is Loki, the school's playboy and greatest football player. He has the biggest ego, and thinks he can get any girl he wants. That's what I don't like about him.

What I do like about him is that he can be nice sometimes, sweet, and caring to people. He may not be what I look for in a relationship, but it's something!

Anyways, moving on. The second one is Sting Eucliffe. He goes to a different school actually, and it's Sabertooth High. How do I know him? Well, he's actually my brother's best friend. Larcade is my brother, and Sting is his best friend. He comes to my house all the time and says hello to me.

Sting is quite nice, but unfortunately has a girlfriend already. Sigh, another crush that's impossible to be with. Except, if Sting and his girlfriend break up, then I have a chance!

But I don't want them to break up though! Sting's girlfriend, Yukino, is so nice and sweet and pretty! She's kind to me and I never want those two to suffer.

I just have to like him!

Moving on to the third crush. His name is Gray Fullbuster. He's single, goes to my school, and is really popular; he's nice, sweet, intelligent, has good grades, everything!

But, he doesn't really even know who I am. There's this one time where I accidentally stumbled and dropped my stuff on the floor, and he helped me pick up my things. This is how the conversation went.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. The floor is quite slippery." I said, chuckling.

"Lucy, huh? Be careful running around in the halls. My friend nearly slipped as well. Anyways, I'll see you in 4th period." He says, giving me a smile while handing me my folder before walking away.

Sigh, that's how the whole liking him phase began.

Last but not least, my fourth crush. His name is Natsu Dragneel. He's actually my long term crush. Natsu is childish and dense, sure, but he can have his moments where he just looks so adorable and hot.

He always picks on Gray. It's weird how I like them both and they're both friends. It would be like a love triangle! Except, they both don't even like me and I'm just a lonely child.