Letters Exposed

Lucy

The next day, everyone in the morning was exhausted from the party yesterday. Today is Thursday, and I don't know why Touka decided to plan a party on a Wednesday, in a school day.

I didn't think people would actually go. But teenagers, who am I kidding?

As I open my locker as passing period goes by, I see Levy rushing towards me with my peripheral vision. She stares at me wide eyes and I give her a perplexed look.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Tell you what? I already told you everything that happened yesterday at the party, I don't know why you're yelling like that–"

"No, you big idiot! Why didn't you tell me you wrote love letters to every crush you have!?" She whisper shouts, and I widen my eyes.

"Wait, what!? How did you know that!? Did Larcade tell you!?"

"No! Everyone's talking about it. Your letters you never told me about are out. And they were, unfortunately for you, sent out to the people that are addressed to them." She says, and I instantly panic.

"Oh my goodness." I respond, my breathing fastening.

"Lu-chan, calm down. I'm sure the guys didn't even get them! Just relax, everything will be okay."

I grab her hand and yank her with me, not caring if the lock to my locker is already opened. We go inside the girls' bathroom and I head for the sink.

"This can't be happening." I mutter, turning on the faucet and wash my face with the water.

"C'mon, we have to go. We can't be late for P.E or else our teacher is gonna make us run." Levy says, and I look at her as water drips down my face.

"Do you think I care!? I'd rather run and run than confront Natsu, Gray, Sting, and Loki! Although, Sting isn't even in this school but still! Why don't we skip!? Yeah, Levy! Let's skip second period and just go wander around the school! The campus is pretty big and they won't find us–"

"Lucy! All this love letters being exposed is making you ramble like crazy! Calm down! Let's go to second period. Remember what you told me? Always confront your fears."

"This isn't a fear!"

Levy grabs my arm and pulls me out of the bathroom. I wipe my face with my hand and she leads me to my locker. She grabs my gym bag and takes me towards the gym area.

"Who did this...? Who did this? I always kept them in a secret place, I don't understand." I whimper.

We walk inside the locker room and Levy throws my gym clothes at me from my bag.

"Change."

I quickly change to my P.E clothes; a pair of blue shorts and a white shirt. Levy and I head out and my heart is just racing. I look around the place, in search for Gray and Natsu. They have classes together and if they both confront me about the letters, I'm gonna pass out.

"Lucy! Hey, you have a second?" Gray says from behind me.

I freeze, not even turning around. From afar, I see the basketball team coming and see Larcade chatting with his friends. I grit my teeth, and clench my fists.

"Let me just go talk to my brother real quick." I said, in a high pitched tone.

Levy looks at me worriedly but I just continue to approach my brother like a crazy lunatic. Once I've gotten closer to him, I shout out his name that made him flinch.