Chapter 11

Jughead's POV

I woke up abruptly, I looked around a moment before I realized I was in the hospital.
"Hey, son"
"Dad.. how'd you.."
"I pulled up to the trailer to see Sweet Pea beating the shit out of you, don't worry I put him in his place."
"Oh my god Betty-"
"Betty's on her way"
"Wow um, thanks dad"
"Don't thank me yet; I called your mother, told her about you and Betty's baby, she says she wants to come back to Riverdale to see it."
"What the fuck dad? You had no place to do that. I never wanted to see her again."
"Son, your mother feels bad about all she did to you. She wants to rebuild her bond-"
"I'm not talking about this anymore dad."

.....

"Betty I'm so sorry I-""It's not your fault, Jug

"It's not your fault, Jug. God let me do something to that Sweet Pea."
"That's not a good idea Bets. He doesn't accept you as a serpent, and I'm pretty sure he won't, going after him isn't going to help anything"
"He doesn't know what I'm capable of Jug"
"Let's not let him that find out yet"
"I love you juggie."
"I love you too"

Smol Fast Forward
Betty's POV

Jughead was getting released from the hospital today. I missed coming home to him. He told me he was gonna retire from the Serpents until the the baby was born and I was ok with it and I decided the same. I was now two months along and I felt huge, even though I knew I was going to get bigger.
I finally moved out of my parents house and into an apartment in Riverdale. Jughead hadn't seen it yet but he said he was excited.
I looked out the window to see FP pull up with Jughead.
I ran outside and gave them both hugs
"Thank you for bringing him home Mr. Jones"
"Of course Betty"

I brought Jughead inside.
"So this is what home looks like."
"Do u like it? I tried my best to set up the important stuff, I'm not done unpacking though"
"It's perfect Bets, it really is."
I gave him another hug and held him for a minute.
"I missed you, Juggie"
He chuckled. "You saw me yesterday"
"You know what I mean"