Chapter 16

A few weeks later..

Betty's POV

While Jughead was at work, I decided to have my mom and Polly come over, they had a few gifts to drop off that I never got to open at the baby shower.

"Here's the last gift, this one is from me"
"Thanks Polly"
I opened the gift to see a adorable rocking horse.
"It used to be Juniper's but she doesn't use it anymore"
"Oh Polly, thank you, I love it"

Jughead's POV I was at work completing a task with Archie, and we were talking about the baby "Idk Arch, I'm just so nervous to be a dad, I'm scared I'm gonna be like my parents, or disappoint my daughter

Jughead's POV
I was at work completing a task with Archie, and we were talking about the baby
"Idk Arch, I'm just so nervous to be a dad, I'm scared I'm gonna be like my parents, or disappoint my daughter.., and I'm still nervous about my mom being apart of her life, what if she hurts her?"
"Jug, you're gonna be amazing, especially with the help of Betty, you know how good she is with kids. Don't worry bro, u'll be great with the help of Betty, and about ur mom, I wouldn't worry about it, just watch her when she's around Juliette"

 Don't worry bro, u'll be great with the help of Betty, and about ur mom, I wouldn't worry about it, just watch her when she's around Juliette"

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Archie"

Later....
Betty's POV

"Are you taking all your prenatal vitamins Betty?"
"Yes mom, every day. The doctor said she's bound to be healthy with all the precautions I take"
"Well, you sure are huge."
"Yeah I know, I should be due any day now, Jughead keeps rushing around and every time I call his name he panics cuz he thinks I'm in labor"
"Your so lucky to have a guy like him Bets"
"Yeah I know, Pol"
Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and I cried out in pain.
"Elizabeth! Are you alright?"
"Mom, Polly, I think I'm having a contraction.."