Chapter 3

I wiped my tears away and said "Yeah- yeah I'm fine". She stood up and offered a hand to me but I stood up and ran away. I ran to the bathroom and slammed my stuff down on the counter and tried to fix my makeup and hair. 'Your being an over dramatic crybaby, (Y/N)" I thought. I wiped my makeup off then tried to reapply it. I brushed my hair out a little and put pins in it to keep it out of my face.

When I walked out of the bathroom, the girl with brown hair was standing outside the door with Izuku. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Izuku asked. "Nothing" I lied.
"Did Kacchan make you that upset?"
"No I'm just over dramatic" I told him.

He frowned and said, "He acts like that to people he doesn't know-"
"Wait, his name is Kacchan?" I asked.
"No, that's just a nickname I have for him" He told me. 'Should I tell him I have anxiety or will he-' "Your Name is (Y/N)?" The brown haired girl asked me.
"Yes, I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), what's your name?"
She smiled and said, "I'm Ochaco Uraraka". I smiled back at her.

But that happiness didn't last long.
"Hey extra, why did your pathetic ass run away!?" 'Kacchan' shouted. Izuku and Ochaco whipped their heads around to see the devil himself.
"Bakugo leave her alone" Ochaco said. 'So his name's Bakugo?' I thought.

"Out of my way!" He pushed Izuku down and shoved Ochaco away from me.
"Who the hell are you?" He said to me.
"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), I'm sorry if I upset you earlier" He looked me up and down and scanned me carefully, His ruby red eyes fell on my glossy (E/C) orbs. He chuckled, "Are you about to fucking cry?"

I was shocked and then realized I did have tears in my eyes. "No I was just-"
"Pathetic" He said then chuckled. He turned around and started to walked away with four other people, one that kinda looked like a Pokémon, a girl with pink hair and skin, one with strange elbows, and a boy with spiky red hair. 'Strange group of friends, but I guess I can't judge since I never really had friends' I thought.

I looked down then felt four arms wrap around me. "He is just being mean, that's how he is"
"Kacchan doesn't know what he is talking about" Ochaco and Izuku said. 'I barely know these people and they are already hugging me' I thought, 'Strange'. I smiled at them and then realized that it was almost time for next period, 'God how long have we been here'.

They let go and told me that it was time for next period, "We should get going" Ochaco said.
"Yeah you're right" I said.

~Time Skip~

This period is P.E., just what I need (not). I walked into the gym and everyone stared at me, 'Oh god' I thought. Then I saw Bakugo, 'Oh god just avoid him'. I walked to the girls locker room with the other girls and the boys walked into the boys locker room.

I walked over to my locker and was about to change when- " Hey I don't think I have seen you here before, what's your name?" I turned to see a girl with black hair in a ponytail and another girl with short purple hair with earphone jacks coming off her head. "I'm Momo and this is Kyoka" Momo said.
"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), I'm new, today is my first day" I said.
"Oh well it was nice to meet you, I'll leave you be then" Momo said and walked away with Kyoka, they both turned and waved. 'Alrighty then' I thought.

I was getting changed when I heard a male's voice saying something. All the girls turned and looked at the wall. 'What's so important about that wall?' I thought. Kyoka walked over to the wall and then shoved her one of her earphone jacks in a hole in the wall. Then I heard a shout of what sounded like a boy that hasn't hit puberty yet.

'THERE IS A HOLE STRAIGHT TO THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM FROM THE GIRLS!? ANY BOY COULD LOOK IN AND SEE MY BOOBS!? GROSS!!!' I thought in my head.