Chapter 4

{I'm back!}

"Hold on! There's a hole between the locker rooms!?"
"Yeah sadly," Kyoka said.
The girls started walking out to the gym leaving me confused. I quickly fixed my clothes and ran out. I walked up to Ochaco and stood next to her.
"Today you'll be sparing with a person of choice," Aizawa Sensei said.
Ochaco taps my arm and whispers, "I'll be your sparing partner," with a smile. I smile back and nod. Other classmates start pairing up and Ochaco and I move to an empty spot on the training grounds. She smiles at me as she put her hands together in a triangle shape.

Rocks start floating around me, 'cool' I thought. Then they flew at me and out of reaction I shot them with my lasers. "Whoa you shoot lasers, cool!" Ochaco said while giggling. I awkwardly laughed, no one's said that to me before.

~time skip~

Back in the locker room, I changed back into my school uniform. "Ochaco, where is your next class?"
"English, yours?"
"Oh! Mine is English too!" I smile.
Ochaco laughs and grabs my hand, walking out to the hall with me. Suddenly, I feel eyes boar into me and panic fills my stomach. Out of what I've already experienced today, I came to one conclusion. But I was too scared to turn back to see if my conclusion was correct. Good thing I speak English.

~time skip~

I stand up and grab my bag walking about to go to lunch. That's when I made the mistake walking out the door happy and ready to see my friends again. I step out of the door to meet the ruby red eyes of the ash blonde named, Bakugo. "The fuck you looking at Loser Laser!?"
"I-I-I- didn't mean to l-look at y-you! I was-"
"Who the fuck do you think you're yelling at!?" I can feel tears form in my eyes.
"I'm s-s-sorry, I was j-just going to lunch Adam..." I freeze and look at him with wide eyes realizing my mistake.

"Adam? Who the fuck is Adam?" He questioned aggressively. The tears in my eyes fell at the venom in his voice. I sprinted away as fast as I could, ignoring the protests from the blonde behind me. I found the bathroom at last and quickly rushed in. I slammed my hands down on the counter as the rest of the tears fell. "Jesus Christ.....what a first day.." I look at myself in the mirror.

Wow. I truly am fucking pathetic.