Gavin-Asshole

Gavins your husband.
Your pregnant... So Male Pregnancy.
.
.
.

Gavins POV---
I walked into the station with a cup of coffee in hand. Only to see another plastic asshole. Great. I roll my eyes at the android and sat in my chair.

Lately theirs been many androids attacking their owners. Another reason to hate them. I look over to see a framed photo of me and (m/n). I smiled remembering that day.

It was our wedding day one of the best days of my life (a bit cheesy I know but hang in there). (M/n) was beautiful as ever, his smile was gorgeous as he looked at me right before we said our vows.

Before I knew it I was off in a daze until someone innterupted me. I look up only to see the plastic analysing me. I grew sour as I stared at it. "What the hell do you want plastic asshole!" "My name is Connor. The android sent by Cyberlife." He held out his hand but I stood up and brushed past him heading towards the coffee machine. (M/n) would kill me if he knew how much coffee I drank. I shake my head as I poured a cup of coffee. I went to sit down on one of the stools. A couple of seconds later Connor came in😒.

"Hello Mr.Reed." I walked up to him very closely. " What do you want plastic asshole." I said dryly. "I'm getting lieutenant Anderson a cup of coffee" I punched him below his man boobs? (IDK what it's called??). And walked off.

(M/n) POV + Time skip Brought to by: My baby boy Connor ----

It was about time when Gavin gets off work as I look at the clock.  I stopped typing as I cracked my nuckles and got up cracking my back. I groaned in pleasure before rubbing my belly bump. Six months pregnant does alot to your back. Damn. But I can't wait until he's born! I smiled as I went to look for Betsy. She's a cute Boston Terrier.

But before I could find her the front door handle began to jingle. I smiled as I knew daddy was home.

Gavin came in more grumpy than usual. " What's wrong love?" "Oh you won't believe what was at the station today."  He scoffs and shakes his head. "A complete joke!" "Calm down hon'. What is it?" "They sent a android. An. Android. *scoffs* seriously." "Their not that bad. Like this sweet guy called Ralph. I met him today and he was so cute!" I fanboyed a bit before noticing Gavin stink eye. "Don't worry baby I will always love you"

I dragged Gavin to the couch and sat down. "Look baby" but Gavin still held his head down. "Gavin Look." I said as I cupped my hands on his face cheeks. "I know your committed to your job and your afraid that they might take your job but everything will be alright. You will still have you job, I will be a big time writer! And our baby boy will be healthy!" I said as I kissed his scar on his nose.

He smiled as he held his hands to mine. "Yeah. Everything will be alright!"

Time skip brought to you by ME😘----

Well Gavin just went to work a few hours ago and I called Jeffrey (Captain boss man) to see if I could take Gavin out for lunch to which he said yes.
I got ready putting on some black lose fit jeans, a cute cloud pullover sweatshirt, and some old yellow Converse. I grabbed my satchel and skipped out the door to the car.

I arrived at the Detroit Police Station waving at a few officers. I saw Hank was in so decided to have a small chit chat. "Hey! Hanky how's work go'in for ya?" "Oh hey (m/n), it's been okay. You still with the asshole?" "Hank, I know he can be arrogant-" "an asshole" Hank added. "Yeah, he's an asshole at times but he's more under all that. He's just afraid a scared boy trying to live up to his pops reputation."

I smile as I look at Hank " so I heard you got a sidekick." "Ugh, please don't remind me." "I'm sure you will get used to him." "Him?" "Yeah, Connor I think his name is." "Your kinda weird. By the way, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, I'm taking Gravy baby out for lunch." Hank squinted at the weird ass nickname. "Well 'Gravy baby' is getting coffee." "Well thanks for the chit chat Hanky panky!" I said before skipping off. "Please don't call me that." I giggled as I pictured him sigh in defeat.