RUN Part 2

My eyes were wide with fear. I felt the sharp blade against my throat. "P-please I-I just need a place to stay" I pleaded. "Ralph does not like humans. Humans hurt Ralph!" He said while pointing to the large gashes on the side of his face. I felt bad for him, honestly but I need to find a way to get out of this terrifying situation!

"Ralph, I'm sorry for what they did to you but I will never hurt you. Look I will leave in the morning. I just need to stay for tonight." Ralph stared at me contemplating if he should trust me or not. "Ralph wants to know your name." The knife was finally off my throat. I let out a sigh in relief. "(M/n) its (M/n)." I smiled.

He grabbed my hand with a wide smile. "Ralph thinks you seem nice!" My face grew hot. WHY! He only said I seem nice. Ugh! Damn you and cute face!

He dragged me into the abandoned house, leading me to what was the living room. "Ralph says your hands are cold. Ralph will help keep you warm!" Ralph said cheerfully. Why you got to be so damn cute!😩💞

We placed some boards in the fire place while lit some extra paper I had in my bag. "Thank you Ralph for letting me stay." "Ralph doesn't mind (m/n) staying." I took of my soaked jacket and sat it aside. I sat down and to rummage in my backpack. A fluffy blanket, a notebook/w pencil, wallet, two bottle waters, (favorite chips), candy, tiny sewing kit, cute bandaids, two outfits, deodorant, tooth brush and tooth paste.

How the hell did I fit all this in my bag. I lift my bag in the air dumping whatever else might be in there. A photo swiftly floats down along with some change and lint. I pick up the photo it was us. Mom, dad, and me. We were so happy, what happened?

*--Flashback to when you were 6 brought to you by My love for Hank

A wide smile spread across my face as daddy gave the camera to some happy elderly couple. "Say cheese!" The lady said. Her wrinkles moving with her wide grin. "Cheese!!" The camera flashed. My daddys phone began to ring. "Hello? ----- Oh! Hey!" My dads face brightened like a man in love.

I heard a growl come from my mom. I look up to see her face disgusted with anger. She then gripped my hand with hers, squeezing it tightly making me whine in pain. She did not ease up with the squeezing of my hand. She then began to dragging me, snatching the camera out of the ladys hand. The world began to blurr as tears ran down my face. That night when daddy came home smelling like strong cologne mommy sent me up stairs. All night long the screaming and the glass shattering kept me up until late. And when morning came daddy's clothes were gone and he never came back. And from then on everything seemed like it went down hill.

*--Back to the present folks

I didn't know Ralph was sitting next to me until he said "is (m/n) alright? Ralph thinks (m/n) looks sad." "Everything is fine Ralph." I gave him a genuine smile. I tossed the photo in the fire, watching the faces crinkle into ash. "Everything is fine."

Voices brought me out of my thoughts. I look over to see Ralph jumping up."Ralph will keep (m/n) safe." I shoved everything back in my bag. Hopping up before Ralph does anything rash. When I get outside I see Ralph holding a knife to a little girl. Ralph!! "Ralph put the knife down!" "But Ralph needs to protect (m/n)!" "Ralph, look I'm fine! Ok." Ralph lowers his knife. I really need to take that knife away from him!

The little girl runs past me into a older looking ladys arms. Shes wearing androids clothes. "Are you alright, Alice?!" The older lady says. Alice's nod. "Uhh sorry Ralph has been through.. things" Ralph grips my hand protectively. He then drags me into the house. The two girls come in after. "Uh, I'm (m/n) and this is Ralph." I say gesturing to me and Ralph. "I'm Kara and this is Alice." She said giving a motherly smile to Alice. Kara took Alice near the fire to get her warm. I dug in my bag grabbing my blanket. "Here she could get sick." "Thank you"

"Ralph wants to sleep with (m/n)" My face flushed red."What?!!" "Ralph thinks (m/n) looks tired and cold, so Ralph wants to warm up (m/n)" "oh, yeah. Hehe" Aaaahh I'm screaming why do I gota be so weird!!

I layed on the ground as Ralph put his arm around my shoulder, pushing my face against his chest. Despite my burning face I was able to fall asleep fast.

I woke up to see Kara with white hair and some regular, warmer clothes on. Ralph?? I look around to only see him with a dead rat??!!(was it a rat? And if so DAMN THAT BITCH BIG AS FUCK) "Oh! (M/n) your finally awake! Ralph didnt want to wake you!" "Uh, Ralph?? Why do you have a rat?"
"(M/n) and Alice are gonna eat it. It will be SUCCulent! Sit, sit! We be like a family!" Ralph-" "Sit!" "No Ralph uh we're not hungry. Right, Alice." She nods vigorously. His led began to flash red. "I saw the body Ralph!" Kara said making me shoot her a confused look."Ralph found him like that" "You killed that man Ralph, didnt you!" "No... Ralph can't control his anger. When his anger comes, Ralph doesn't know what he is doing he... he becomes stupid" I look to Ralph surprised "full of hatred. Ralph is sorry. He just wanted to be your friend." "Then let us go"

"Anybody home!" We looked over "Kara you gota hide!" I said as I ushered her near the nearly hiding spot. She hurrys under the stairs with Alice.
I then stood by Ralph. I look up at him grabbing his hand "its alright Ralph" I said giving him a brief smile before intertwining our fingers.

*--Connors POV
When I opened the door I see a android and human standing next to each other, hands locked. I scan the android first Make: WR600, damages burn marks, probably deliberately. I then scan the human (m/n) Grahamm, turned 18 two days ago.

*--Your POV

He began to search around the house. I gripped Ralph's hand harder when he was near the staircase. He was about to see Kara and Alice when I jumped on his back pulling him down to the floor. We struggled a bit but he was able to peel me off.

"Ralph!!" I said as I grabbed his hand . dragging him out the back door. "We got run they will take you away!"

We climbed the fence and took off down the street. A few cops tried to chase us but we were to far ahead.

 A few cops tried to chase us but we were to far ahead

Why does Ralph have to be so FUCKING CUUUTE!!❤❤